What's new

I wrestled a bear and lost ok? That's why I have no arms. Hi! *waves stumps*

Nilf

Hola everyone, my name is Nilf and I am human being with a joyful nature and was caught along Route 46 in Johto. I like to make some of the most cringe worthy jokes and terrible puns. I also enjoy playing for fun and competition (mainly against myself so I never lose) but what I feel like my gaming experience lately has been missing is a community.That is why I wanted to see if I would fit in around here.

I play MMOs and FPS mainly and I am also an extremely honest person, so ask me anything you want or if you ever need someone for a game I am always down for adventure!

Oh snap! Heres someone I know. Oldschhol NSF represent! Crake knows this guy too. I <3 me some noimlukesfather -brucethumbsup-

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy hanging with everyone and I look forward to some gaming with ya!

UH OH. NOT THE LLAMA WAR AGAIN! I CAN'T TAKE THAT MUCH BLOODSHED ANYMORE. *starts rocking back and forth*

Dianjre remembers the slaughterfields the llama and alpaca raged in NSF. It wasn't just turtles *sobs* WON'T SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN??

Oh snap, a wild Nilf appears! Now there are two people who will often refer to me as nexi-sexi. Try not to get confused.

Top Bottom