What's new

I'm Pissed...

REDACTED

...mostly at myself. I can't control my motor skills. My hand keeps feeding my mouth Easter Candy! Damn it!
I just ate a white chocolate bunny and the caloric damage was over 1000 calories!!! That f'n bunny just crit my hips hardcore!

I know, I know... I have no self control, but that's only because I prefer to control others!!! :p

Maybe this is more of a bitch than a rant. Do we have a special section for that?

*singing* Killed da wabbit, killed da wabbit...

Push the car up the hill, let the car slide a little, you are still further than if you let go of the car just because you slid a bit :) ENJOY THE WABBITS!

It's not the number of calories, it's the quality.

Personally, I think a nice Godiva bunny is worth another notch in the belt.

not much of a chocolate lover here BUT I know what you mean. for me its burgers.

Mmmmm now I'm thinking of a burger bunny. They should make those. I mean a bunny shaped burger, not a hamburger made out of bunny.

200907311006.jpg

I've eaten bunny meat. It's not great on it's own, it has to really be mixed into something like a stew. Too stringy otherwise.

I've eaten bunny meat. It's not great on it's own, it has to really be mixed into something like a stew. Too stringy otherwise.

Stringy? Like a cheese string? Hmmm... Bunny Meat in the shape of a cheese string. Kind of like brisket. Bunny Brisket?
Poor little Thumper!

bambi-Thumper-Easter-Egg.jpg

"Now that those pests are gone, lets celebrate with some bunny brisket! mmmmm! mmmmmmmm!!" - Famous Bunny Farmer

I'm very confuzzed? Did you crash or something "I can't control my motor skills"
You need to make an icon of a bunnys head spinning. I would use that... now*ponyhuh:

Top Bottom