What's new

MOBA Infinite Crisis Keys

How to get and use your Key:
If you haven’t registered for the Infinite Crisis Beta:
1. Log in to your MMOBomb account to get your key. If you don’t have one, register for free HERE.
2. Copy and paste your key to a safe place as you may not be able to retrieve it once closing your browser.
3. Go to infinitecrisis.com
4. Click on “Sign up for Beta.”
5. Fill out the Beta Application. Leave the Preferred Access Code field blank.
6. See the next steps below.
If you’ve registered for the Infinite Crisis Beta, but don’t have a WBID:
1. Make a WBID HERE using the same email address that you used to sign up for Beta.
2. Follow the instructions in the email you receive.
3. See the next steps below.
If you’ve registered for the Infinite Crisis Beta and have a WBID:
1. Go to www.infinitecrisis.com/account/beta/code
2. Input your Closed Beta key.
3. Accept the NDA, download the client, and play!
4. Make sure you never miss a giveaway, follow our updates via Facebook, Twitter!
5. Have Fun!

Heh , sorry guys. I'll try to remember to put up all the info next time <--------------absent minded.

I saw a guy playing this on twitch the other day. Graphics looked interesting.

I want to play this because its a comic book franchise. I will not play this because I just don't like playing mobas. -brucecry-

Downloading it now! My IGN is going to be Cyberwal so if you want to hit me up in-game I'll probably be on!

Well I tried it out and I probably won't be playing it for a while. I don't know, I just didn't really like it. Maybe I'll give it another shot once it's out of beta and is a bit more refined.

A DC universe game??? How was i not the first one to find this. Gonna have to check this out. Love DC or comic-anything.

Finally sat down and played some of the beta with @Dainjre . It is pretty interesting. I feel it needs a bit of refinement but I would let Dainjre speak on it as he plays a lot more MOBAs then I do.

So here are my things that I have to say about it...

1. The camera zoom is BAD... so bad. For a top down, it needs to be much higher in my opinion, which obviously for me is a big thing, but everyone knows I like to play ultra zoomed out.
2. There is a stop, but there is no attack move in the game, this is terrible for "Marksmen" or ADCs as most people call it. Makes me sad.
3. The only playable game mode currently is an exact copy of dominion from League of Legends, the only 1 difference is that instead of there being the lightning buffs in the middle, there is a buff for your team to send gigantic robots to attack the towers you don't control.
4. The tower AI is absolutely horrible. If someone is tower diving you and attacks you under the tower... the tower should attack the attacker.
5. The group invitation thing is kinda wonky, which is definitely understandable during a beta.

here are some things I kinda liked about it...

1. The graphics were very comic book-y and sorta awesome, I like it.
2. The item system was similar to smite, which was kinda nice because you don't exactly have to learn what build paths to take, you buy the item you want and then buy the upgrades.
3. It was kinda refreshing (even though the League player in me screams for a flash) that your summoner spell slots (in this game called stolen artifacts or something) were preset to two things that makes sense for your hero, that way not everyone is taking the same exact things every game, and provides a lot of team based utility.

Top Bottom