What's new

iPhone / iPad / Android users - Free apps!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
great_free_apps_banner.jpg

Ok here is a list of all the available FREE App programs out there that let you get free itunes card and amazon cards as well as apps. Enjoy! Please use the codes here so we both benefit from the friend point system.

First FREEMYAPPS:

Launch this link from your phone default browser: http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/71d241d5

So I've been using this thing called Free my Apps for a year now. It basically works as follows: install app, download shitty apps, run them for 30 seconds, get credited my app points. Get enough convert into real cash for iTunes cards / Amazon cards/ Hulu plus cards etc etc.

It works got a few cards already. If you wanna try it out use my link cause I get points when you install an app and run it for 30 seconds for credits. Plus you get free shit so win win.

Second: AppyJoyPlus
Invite code that will net us both 2500 Nanos
Code:
t336599

This one has a huge selection of items to download and you only need to open the app not run it for any time. You can then delete it immediately.

Third: FreeAppParty
Referal code:
Code:
tr1age
same shit as above

How did that work out for you? It never told me you signed up. Did you not download an app and run it for 30 seconds yet? or did you not use the link above? :)

I used the link to download. Hmm weird. I downloaded and let run for 30 seconds 2 apps and got credits

Top Bottom