Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordo

Name
Jordan Dixon

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Indiana, Central Time Zone

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Gyoin

Character Name(s)
Jordo, Vidara

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
GW2, H1Z1, Wildstar

Class/Race(if applicable)

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvP, PvE

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW 7 years
GW2 since launch, I was part of the 100 charr jumping off the diving board!
DayZ Standalone since launch
H1Z1 since launch
Wildstar since launch
Aion 1 year
Tera 1 year

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was a part of this guild!

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
I saw it on a podcast a LONG time ago.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Chatty, Humor, Helping, and Zombie killing

How much time do you spend a week on games?
2-3 hours a day

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
You guys are the best!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

What made you come back? :)
What made you leave?

What made me leave?

When gw2 went down the drain for a lot of people, including me, I left the game for about 3-5 months. After getting back into it, I had joined another community hoping to revitalize the guild aspect of gw2 for me. It became quite difficult to keep up with two communities and what games they played.

What made me come back?

I've been watching Tr1age H1Z1 stream today, I was on there when you started going barry bonds on some people with the OP baseball bat. Sadly, I told you to get in trouble and got you killed though! lol

I think the important part of ALTTABME is that we are the community that outlasts release dates. We aren't here to make games better or worse. We are here to be friends and know we will have fun with a game or without.

From your response to why you came back, I don't see any reason in that nor your application as to why you want to be a tab member again. It looks like you are focused on one game, being h1z1 and when the hype dies it maybe bye byeJordo again.

Here is what I suggest and others can disagree with me as applications are a community decision now: hang around participate on the forums and hang out on mumble. If we all enjoy playing with each other. Sweet!

sou
I think the important part of ALTTABME is that we are the community that outlasts release dates. We aren't here to make games better or worse. We are here to be friends and know we will have fun with a game or without.

From your response to why you came back, I don't see any reason in that nor your application as to why you want to be a tab member again. It looks like you are focused on one game, being h1z1 and when the hype dies it maybe bye byeJordo again.

Here is what I suggest and others can disagree with me as applications are a community decision now: hang around participate on the forums and hang out on mumble. If we all enjoy playing with each other. Sweet!

Sounds good my man!

I personally haven't seen any activeness since this app has been submitted, so I'm going to have to vote no.

This is kinda what I expected. Initial hype for h1z1 then when it faded he would kinda disappear. Sorry gonna close this and deny this app. Some things are not meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom