What's new

Jordo's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordo

Name
Jordan Dixon

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
You guys were all my friends! Some of the closest people I talked to were: Bruce, Rex, Riga, and Kulghar

Main Character Name
Jordo

Race
Asura

Profession(Class)
Thief

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I have done a ton of PvE, and plan to do a lot more. I want to level up possibly two more classes to 80 for when the expansions come out. I also do a lot of PvP, but it's very casual, I don't do a lot of min and maxing.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Guild Wars - 6 years
WoW - 3 years
Aion - 3 months
Rift - 1 Month
Tera - 1 Month
Guild Wars 2 - 2 months

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was in this guild and had some fun experiences doing Charr Mesmer event, I hope I didn't miss any of those. I was also in a guild in Guild Wars 1, but it was mostly just IRL friends, but they eventually wandered off into the forbidden land known as Azeroth. I followed and eventually went back to Guild Wars on my own, only to find out it isn't really that fun playing without a guild to back you up.

How did you hear about the Guild?
A long long long time ago, I watched your very first podcast and applied for the guild. I thought you guys were fun to watch, so assumed you'd be cool to hang around.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I am extrememly funny, but I don't think i really showed that with many people. I was still kind of shy to the guild. I was extremely helpful though getting all you guys to max cooking so easily! That has to count for something!

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes it will. I don't believe in joining two guilds at once.

How much time do you spend a week on Guild Wars 2 or other games?
probably around 20-30

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I kinda stopped cold turkey playing the game since my classes for my final year of college were tougher than i realized. I was going to get on here and tell you guys I was going to be inactive, but dedeuced that if i saw people talking about the game, it would bug the crap out of me that I wasn't playing.

HOWEVER! I have pretty much finished the semester's homework and I am free for quite a while. I will only be on in the late evenings though as I still have work in the afternoon.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes

+1 from me now that you have time to play :) Please a heads up if you get busy again!

Approved and made member since you have already done the recruit process. BUT MAKE SURE TO hone up on the new guidelines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom