Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordo

Name
Jordan Dixon

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
No

Main Character
Vidara

Character Name
Vidara

Race
Asura

Class
Thief

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I plan to do a ton of PvE, while trying to do occasional structured PvP when I can. I am really interested in the platform puzzles that are in GW2, kind of similar to the datacrons in SWTOR. I am hoping there is a lot of them as i tend to go off to explore, get lost, and find something cool.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Guild Wars - 6 years, WoW - 3 years, Aion - 3 months, Rift - 1 Month, Tera - 1 Month

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I made my own guild in Guild Wars, but it was just a guild for some of my IRL friends around me to play in, eventually they quit playing. I then began playing WoW pretty hardcore and got into the 3rd ranked Horde guild on my server, and eventually got into the group 1 raid. A part of me believes it was because I was the only decent person still playing a Rogue in PvE. I also believed myself to be the clown of the guild and people just liked having me in the group.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I actually listened to your guys' first podcast and was like "Man, these guys seem like legit bros. This is the kind of people I want to find to play with in GW2." Then you mentioned you were in a guild and you could apply to join in the video. I paused the video and instantly came rushing here.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I was pretty shy at the beginning of my WoW days, it was the first time I had been on a Ventrilo server with people I did not know. I had gotten on a friends Teamspeak server, but it was just for him and I. By the time I was comfortable in Vent, i had a lot of people laughing at me, not only because I'm funny, but apparently when I laugh, people laugh at the way i laugh.

Another thing is I played Guild Wars for years and most of that time was helping random people in the world get stuff done. After so long, you kind of hit a brick wall on what you can get accomplished, but I didn't want to quit playing the game. So a lot of times I would sit in Ascalon in Guild Wars 1, and help people out. Thus befriending people, and getting a ton of guild recruits.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
At the time of this app...yes. I do not know if some of my IRL friends will make a guild. If they do, I will join that guild, but I will definitely be representing Arcanix all of the time. The name of that guild is just too epic NOT to represent it!

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I am currently going to school full time in my 5th year(too much partying freshman year :\ ) I am an Accounting major. I was one of the weird kids in school that actually liked math lol. I do have a part time job as well as going to school so I usually play games anywhere from 6pm-8am central time. I just hope I get to play with some cool casual people. I'd also like to help with the podcast some in the future if needed. I have always wanted to do that, but had never been a guild that was that serious about the game they were playing to do it.

P.S. I have a razer headset, so sound shouldn't be a worry :p

Ok people are starting to abuse my soft spot for microphones... grrr I approve. And seems Zakis did too. So Welcome aboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom