What's new

Wildstar Level Up Display

I feel like that one will either a part of choices to pick from or just messing around lol. I doubt they would make everyone have a Rock one.

So what else would you guys think they could make if they allowed you to choose?!

I agree. I hope each class has their own variation of it. I also hope it changes a bit as you level. Seeing that once is great, but over and over again will lose its appeal. If they start adding a little variation every 10 levels it could spice things up.

I definitely like the in your face style though.

That is awesome! It actually makes you feel like you accomplished something. Boom bam in your face leveled up

I feel like that one will either a part of choices to pick from or just messing around lol. I doubt they would make everyone have a Rock one.

So what else would you guys think they could make if they allowed you to choose?!

Dunno about me, but tr1age would have his character swarmed by pink bunnies and unicorns with a DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY across the sky.[DOUBLEPOST=1383761090,1383761021][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahahahaha this is awesome

Yes, since you are seeing it for the first time. #winksasgoodasanudge

There is discussion on reddit whether it should start out small on lower levels (like slow clapping and yawning for level 2) and ramp up over time, so when you reach max level you take out your guitar and play a riff... I so hope they implement this :D

There is discussion on reddit whether it should start out small on lower levels (like slow clapping and yawning for level 2) and ramp up over time, so when you reach max level you take out your guitar and play a riff... I so hope they implement this :D

I want to see a vid of a toon leveling up while tanking a boss, whipping out a guitar to celebrate and then getting 1 shot by the boss behind him.

I want to see a vid of a toon leveling up while tanking a boss, whipping out a guitar to celebrate and then getting 1 shot by the boss behind him.

I wonder if they will wait until the character is "out of combat" to initiate the level up sequence?

Just make a character immune during it. Problems solved. It usually boosts your health to max anyway.

Just make a character immune during it. Problems solved. It usually boosts your health to max anyway.

yeah, but max health won't help if you take a boss' telegraph to the face. Or at least, it shouldn't if they want the dodging to be meaningful.

I'm sure it's set that cheap deaths don't occur. I wonder how it looks from a 2nd party perspective? I hope the words swoop down for all to see with the fireworks and all.

yeah, but max health won't help if you take a boss' telegraph to the face. Or at least, it shouldn't if they want the dodging to be meaningful.

I'm sure it's set that cheap deaths don't occur. I wonder how it looks from a 2nd party perspective? I hope the words swoop down for all to see with the fireworks and all.

I don't see an issue with it, it will kern with motion. No one is standing still when leveling. And most boss fights are not leveling inducive till after it dies.

I don't see an issue with it, it will kern with motion. No one is standing still when leveling. And most boss fights are not leveling inducive till after it dies.
Never heard of adds? And there's plenty of dungeons before cap.

And sheesh, can't I make an offhand remark without having to defend it for seven hours?

Top Bottom