What's new

Lewenhart's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewenhart

Name
Corey Jones

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Not yet!

Main Character Name
Kaltoric Wolfwood

Race
Norn

Profession(Class)
Warrior

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I am a very strong social PVE player, I have played a good bit of PVP and enjoy it, but PVE and dungeons are my main interest. In all games that I play I always fall into grinding mode, grinding dungeons, endgame maps, ect. I love to farm and work towards the most eye catching items to extend my characters personality. I am very social with the people that I play with, whether I am grouped with them or not. I love to help others and highly enjoy group events that make people look twice.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
My first MMO would have to be Diablo II (I know I missed so much with lack of a decent machine or anything but Aol online haha) I played Diablo II for about 6 months until Guild Wars finally came out April of 2005. I have played Guild wars since launch date, enjoyed the main missions and story, GvGs, PVP, Hall of Heroes, Alliance battles, ect. I have been on/off a few other MMO's since; WoW, silk roads, mabinogi, and Aeon for a bit. I was on and off of WoW for a few years, started after Burning Crusade expansion and played into WotLK. But Guild wars has always had my sole interest. I have played Gw2 from BETA on, and continue to disregard other games simply because I cant get my head out of GW2.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was apart of a very nice and decently sized guild in Guild Wars 1, including a 5 guild Alliance as well. For the most part of my Guild Wars time I was in this Guild and loved it, we became close friends, and people we could count on in-game or out. During my time with Warcraft I joined the guild of a co-worker. They were very helpful and a blast to play with (serious raiders too haha) We had a few IRL get togethers which made it all the more fun.

How did you hear about the Guild?
I have seen several videos on youtube of the antics pulled off my AltTABme, including the Charr army mass cliff diving suicide ^_^. Now that I am looking for a community that I can grow with I decided to do some research into this guild, and so far I love it.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I would like to think a little bit of everything, I am very chatty, pretty funny, and a very helpful person. If it is in my power to complete a request from a friend or acquaintance I will. I tend to put myself out there to be one of this biggest contributing hands I can be. I am decently skilled, however I know I have ALOT to learn and even more room to grow. I am a very active player, even with my busy schedule, I manage to play at least 3 to 4 hours per weekday and probably 7-8 hours on weekends. I have 2 level 80 toons already, Norn warrior and Human Ranger, so I can generally assist anyone at any point in the game. I also love to pay homage (donations) to those who deserve it, I will frequently donate funds to help increase the content that this guild can offer. The most important thing about me is if you need anything all you have to do is ask. Also I earn my living by selling accounts at a bank that everyone hates, if recruitment is needed I will be a prime canidate for a recruiter.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Most definitely!

How much time do you spend a week on Guild Wars 2 or other games?
Around 40 hours a week on games to be honest. Sometimes family may hinder my play time but for the most part if I'm free I'm logged in.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I have spent a little bit of time in the forums and talked with a few of you guys, and from what I see this is a close and friendly community that I would be honored to be a part of. I am very impressed with the time and dedication the leaders and officers put into the work done by AltTABme. I am not a quiter, if accepted into the guild I will be around until told otherwise. I am very loyal and overly generous with what i do have to offer. I have enjoyed the little bit of time I have spent talking with you guys and hope to extend that time long after today.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I have a minimum of 5 posts, I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Ahh, been waiting for this one. +1, can't find a damn thing to disapprove in this app :)

I like the forum participation, it shows that he is interested in getting to know the community. Unlike many other applicants, it didn't feel like he was just trying to fill his "minimum of 5 posts" quota because it's a requirement.
Can't see why we shouldn't give him a shot at trials!
Definitely +1, ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom