Exploration Achievements

Name of People LFG
Lilo (Cub)

Time Available
Any Time

Date Available
Any Day

All Other Information

I'm looking for someone, hopefully a group of someone's to do the Explorer Achievements. Some of them are too difficult for a solo player, so those achievement whores like myself should jump at this opportunity!

These achievements are under the Explorer tab and start with Windy Cave Treasure. The first 3 are soloable as I have been able to finish them, however I read a guide for the next few and they reccommend having a friend or 2.

I most likely will end up getting a group spontaneously while I'm on mumble, but I figured I'd start here first *ponydurr:

I"m all about getting achievements like this done. I'm currently level 42, so I'm limited on where I can go. If you're into hauling dead weight, I'm game for that too. :D

The more the merrier, until I get real time to do it I'll see what lvls are needed for each so we can do the ones more your lvl when you are available, Stay tuned!

I may be available a bit this week to do this.. it depends on this crazy hurricane and how badly it messes with the power/internet.

Bad Neighborhood - Queensdale - 1-17 area​
Tears of Itlaocol, Don’t Touch the Shiny - Caledon Forest - 1-15​
Windy Cave Treasure - Lornar's Pass 25-45 area​
Beaker's Empty Belly - Lornar's Pass​
Goff's Loot - Kessex Hills - 15-25 area​
Forsaken Fortune - Dredgehaunt cliffs - 40-50 area​
Rebel's Seclusion - Fireheart Rise​
Vexa's Lab - Fireheart Rise - 60-70 area​
Ship of Sorrows - Straits of Devastation 70-75 area​
The Long Way Around - Straits of Devastation 70-75 area​
Jackaloping Along - Frostgorge Sound 70-80​
Magellan's Memento - Frostgorge Sound 70-80 area​
Forgotten Stream Cursed Shores - 80 area​
Grounded - Cursed Shores - 80 area​
Behind the Mask - Skritt Burglar - Plains of Ashford 2 possible locations​
A Waddle to Remember - Skritt Burglar - Mount Maelstrom OR Brisband Wildlands​
Chicken Scramble - Skritt Burglar - Possible locations: Queensdale x2 OR Bloodtide Coast x3​
Think that's all of em​

ty!

And since I should have posted here, 9:30est I'm going to start getting these achievements, hopefully will get a group together, I will be on mumble for this as well!

alright, let me know when you are available if you are interested and we can plan a time around everyone's time. My 9:30pm didn't work for anyone apparently.

I was crazy sick last night. I ended up getting on for about a hour or so starting at like 12am. Tonight I plan to be on at about 9 central, which I think is 10 eastern.

Sorry Lilo, i'm trying my best to do them along with you. This cold isn't getting any better but I'll try to be on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom