What's new

Logitech G930 Headset F/S

Zakis

War Priestess
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g930-7-1-wireless-gaming-headset
g930-gaming-headset-images.png

Hey Tabbers, looking to get rid of my Logitech G930 headset since I picked up Sennheisers. I used these for about 6 months. Wireless works well and has good range and they can be used wired as well. Sound quality is very good although a bit heavy on the bass sometimes. They are also enclosed, so they don't let your ears breathe unfortunately. Programmable keys, and volume control on the headset as well.

$100 bucks for now, we will see how that goes.

$75 obo

Just want to say I have one of these and would have a really tough time going back to a non wireless headset haha

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Yeah I have a cheap wireless headset. Its so nice not having to worry about our cats tearing it off my head anymore. Plus it always makes Velorra giggle when I go to the bathroom with my headset still on.

Wireless is convenient definitely, it makes for a good music headset when your doing stuff around the house actually, despite being a bit bulky. You can program the 3 keys on the side for itunes n stuff. I had forward and back on the g1 and 3 keys and play/pause on g2

I used to mumble on my phone while poo'ing ALL the time.

I haven't heard it in awhile but I assume tr1age still does this. Fuck we all need a game we can play for hours and hours.. why so far Wildstar?

Anyways though, I might have jumped on these if we didn't get ourselves new decent headsets not long ago. btw Tristan we did get Trib's brother the same Sennheiser headphones you have and he loves them. Nahku hooked us up with a good deal. Yay Nahku!

I haven't heard it in awhile but I assume tr1age still does this. Fuck we all need a game we can play for hours and hours.. why so far Wildstar?

Anyways though, I might have jumped on these if we didn't get ourselves new decent headsets not long ago. btw Tristan we did get Trib's brother the same Sennheiser headphones you have and he loves them. Nahku hooked us up with a good deal. Yay Nahku!

Nice glad you got em! And Glad he loves em!

Top Bottom