What's new

Looking for New (to me) Free Games to play Multiplayer

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Since I recently dropped WoW, I have found myself with a bit more time and no clear direction for games. I have a bad habit of buying games, rather than just playing games. With the wedding around the corner, it's becoming... ::ahem:: more apparent that my spending doesn't affect just me.

What are some Free games that people play? I mean, the obvious go to's of LoL, TF2, Smite, etc. exist, but what else are people playing? What have you played in the past that was fun for a short burst? What have you looked at, thought looked cool, but never tried? Or worse, downloaded and never opened!

Bonus points for multiplayer games!

Edit: Potentially games under $5 as well would be doable.

Warframe?

With MOBA's and MMO's off the list, that makes it tricky. You could always pick up Pillars of Eternity. Its not the cheapest game in the world, but it looks amazing. Very Baldur's Gate.

Pick up something like risk of rain or binding of Isaac off of steam and go for challenges.

Pick up something like risk of rain or binding of Isaac off of steam and go for challenges.

I agree! Those little $4.99 dungeon hacks can be VERY addicting, VERY time consuming, and hella enjoyable for me. It's nice that you can play these games for cheap, they have plenty of replay value, as Dainjre said, for achievements/unlocks per play through etc., and they are relaxing as they aren't player driven pvp competetive etc etc. What I do is put the 9.99 games on my wish list and snap em up when they go on sale!

*****Risk of Rain***** My top pick!
Crypt Of the NecroDancer
Tales of Maj'Eyal

World of Tanks or Warthunder, and if i end up with a friend invite to the World of Warships beta id be willing to hand it out.

Top Bottom