What's new

Mangas that are worth the read

Hissatsu

Hello!

I just wanted to share a few personal suggestions for some Manga titles that some of you should check out;

Terraformars: Very graphic and full of plot twists. Man has successfully terraformed Mars, but there is something preventing them from actually settling there..

Nanatsu No Taizai: Interesting manga about a group of knights called the seven deadly sins. They are framed for a high profile killing, and instantly become criminals to the nation.

Haikyu: Had to throw a sports manga in there. This one is about Volleyball. Sounds pretty uninteresting, but they definitely do a good job keeping me into it.

Cage of Eden: I believe this used to be a serialization in shounen jump, but I don't hear much about it from others. A high school field trip goes wrong and an entire plane full of people/students gets trapped on an uncharted island.

One-Punch Man: This is an odd one. A super hero who destroys everything in one punch. More on the comical side.

Let me know if any of you have more to input.. I have an hour for lunch each day at my desk.. So I do a lot of reading.

Haikyu: Had to throw a sports manga in there. This one is about Volleyball. Sounds pretty uninteresting, but they definitely do a good job keeping me into it.

I actually got really into the recent anime adoption of Haikyu!! this season. I'm a sucker for any/all sports animes and mangas, and then the current airing of Haikyu!! ends, you bet I'll be catching up on the manga!

One-Punch Man: This is an odd one. A super hero who destroys everything in one punch. More on the comical side.

Thovarisk is a BIG fan of One-Punch Man, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet!

Unfortunately all of my computer time nowadays ends with me being on Wildstar or reading textual articles so I'm incredibly behind in my recent manga reading...

Love love loved cage of eden... until the last like 5 chapters when it got the Lost treatnent.

Oh, something for you... Psyren. Psyren is kind of like a darker HunterXHunter combined with a tiny bit of Gantz. Props to Gyoin for this one. Extremely good read. I wish there was more... like Bakuman. :/

Oh, something for you... Psyren. Psyren is kind of like a darker HunterXHunter combined with a tiny bit of Gantz. Props to Gyoin for this one. Extremely good read. I wish there was more... like Bakuman. :/

GYAH. All the feeeeelz. I need to re-read Psyren.

I'll try that out-- Don't see an Ecchi tag so I should be good at work reading it. Currently, I'm caught up on so much.... The only new to me thing I am reading is Prince of Tennis. I do like how HxH is coming out again though.

Love love loved cage of eden... until the last like 5 chapters when it got the Lost treatnent.

I agree so much... It was fucking fantastic, but I feel like so much was left out.

Top Bottom