Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

martialblack

Name
Josh

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Nope :(

Main Character
Asura Warrior, love little people with big weapons!!!

Character Name

Race
Asura

Profession(Class)
Warrior

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
All of the above, love everything about GW2 so far.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Diablo 2 (on and off for 8 years), WOW (4 years), GW1 (1 year), Warhammer Online (1 year). Other games I have tried but not really stuck with: DC Universe Online, City of Heroes/Villains, Diablo 3 :(

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I've been in guilds that range from progression oriented (Premonition in WOW... was 1st US in TBC for a while /flex epeen) to just having fun with friends (Coven in Warhammer Online). I actually learned I prefer a more laid back guild than the crazy hardcore. Which is why I love how you guys still do progression but aren't too hardcore about it. Best of both worlds.

How did you hear about the Guild?
Through your subtle plugs in your podcasts... so subtle I almost missed them :p

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Yes! Well "chatty?", I'd like to say that I add to the conversation... chatty sounds like a bad word lol. My wife is chatty, I am not that bad...

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes, I didn't think I could have 2 guild tags!!! EDIT: Just listened to the part about having multiple guilds on your podcast... And if I do have another guild, it would be with my brother in law and some college friends, nothing other than keeping in touch really.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I work with the fire department and have a schedule of 24 on/48 off, which is awesome for gaming. I am able to play quite a bit while still maintaining a full time job... best job ever!!! Also, I would like Paula to judge my app plz, kkty!

Overall seems like a pretty good guy. Plus I have a hard time denying a man that works to protect. +1 on my end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom