Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximTheRaven

Name
Eri

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
New Jersey, USA (Eastern Timezone)

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
None I haven't met outside of Wildstar Central and here. I hope that I've made a few friends within the chat and mumble, however, in the brief time period I've been hanging around here.

Character Name(s)
Depends on the game really, this is a very vague question. I could make a rather long list, haha. Usually I use some variant of MaximTheRaven, typically Maximire Ravenguard

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, Guildwars 2, Planetside 2, Minecraft, for starters. I'm open to trying different games, however, I tend to keep an open mind about alot of games. I also love Sim City. And Train Simulation. And like...watching grass grow. Caw.

Class/Race(if applicable)
The list is rather long, and I don't really know what game we're specifically talking about, since there are alot of games I'd like to play with the members of AltTabMe.

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social PVP, PVE Tanking, All casual and happy-spirited, Hopefully guild DJ once I get my equipment set up. Guild Raven, perhaps, that's a good one.

Caw.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I've played plenty of MMO's and online games off and on. The major ones are as follows:

Guild Wars 2 (since release),
Tera (5mo on and off)
Minecraft (vanilla since release on my own server.)
WoW (Since 2006)
Aion (June 2012 - Dec 2012)

The list would be filled to the brim with a large amount of small entries if I could remember them all. In my time spent gamehopping, I played other games like Need For Speed: World, Halo, Call of Duty, Vindictus. The list literally goes on.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yes, in all but Minecraft. I enjoy playing and progressing with friends, and I'm often talking on Skype when running instances with them. It was fun, I like making people laugh and working as a team for the sake of mutual advancement. Alot of the less progression-based guilds; the guilds that encourage simply hanging out and having fun, were really great to be with, I'd rather keep myself preoccupied with something to do that involves the guilds I'm in.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
tr1age saw my status on Wildstar Central where I was looking for a casual, fun guild that did alot of community events, not to mention podcasts and streams. I was all for it, really. He referred me to the site, where I started to do alot of reading and chatting. Honestly I'm thus far impressed with what I've seen.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I'd like to say I'm a quick thinker when it comes to jokes, I'm not exactly a comedian, but I find joy in making people laugh. I also love being helpful whenever I can, and to that purpose I tend to read up on my class and what I'm supposed to be doing alot.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Entirely too much time, I often spend a good several hours online a day as long as it doesn't interfere with my life.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I'm also part bird.
Caw-Caw.
*peck*

And I secretly hate you guys.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

After seeing him more on the site and on mumble, I like this guy against my better judgement :) +1

He has got a weird bird obsession that no one understands, but seems like a good guy especially hanging out in mumble with him. +1

not gonna lie I was trying to get the officers to troll this app and all give -1s, but they are too nice.

I told you fuckers he was cool peoples. +1 since the start before the patch that made you OP. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom