Approve this application?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAbeast

Name
Steven

Age (must be 18+)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Nope

Main Character
Human Thief

Character Name
O-Ren Ishii...if not taken yet :)

Race
Human

Profession(Class)
Thief

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Mostly PVE, want to get into PVP. From previous MMO experience I enjoy all of it. I've never been too good at PVP but want to get better. I also enjoy crafting. I was an achievement whore in WOW.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WOW since vanilla, off and on. Made it all the way to Cataclysm and max level. Got bored of the logging in, doing dailies, logging out. I've always been more of a content person. I enjoy the leveling more than raids, dungeons. Not that I didn't enjoy raids and dungeons but being that I never had a high enough Gear Score (not a real measure of ability) I was never really invited, except to Pugs which never finished.

Also have been trying to find a game to replace WOW. MoP doesn't really appeal to me (panda's???) Ever since WoLK it just seems repetitive.

Tried SWTOR but it never really caught on with me

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was a part of a few guilds but nothing too interesting. I've always wanted to join a guild that felt like more of a group of friends. Most of the time I was left behind because everyone would be doing "end game" material while I was fighting for better gear. I wouldn't call myself a casual gamer but it always seemed that by the time I got the gear I needed everyone else was moving on to the new content patch, etc. I just want to enjoy all aspects of the game and not be so worried about having the best of the best.

How did you hear about the Guild?
Through www.guildwars2guru.com. I watched the first podcast and was hooked. You guys are hilarious and seem to actually be good friends outside of the game.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I've always been the helpful type. Also being a content person I know that I will want to go every where and do everything. Did I mention that I was an achievement whore? I never really got into the chatty thing through Vent. However most of the time I was in Pug groups and not really with people that I knew or wanted to be friends with. I'm very outgoing and have a great sense of humor.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I've had GW2 pre-purchased since February so I'm not looking for a beta key. Gy-oh-in, I also enjoy the occasional brew while playing. It eases my mind...however I'm not quite sure if it makes me a better player :). All in all I just want to have fun and play with others that will enjoy the experience like I do.

Thanks for your time

Steven

PS. Being accepted into a cool guild could be the final piece of the puzzle that makes my girlfriend play with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom