What's new

GW2 Me and Holesale Layin down the SMACK

Or here is the highlight from the entire match seperated out.

Thats some good shit. I have to admit, rolling with a guardian is fun, rolling with a mesmer AND guardian is amazing. I still think those rounds we played and that tourney we had was probably the most fun I have had in any sort of structured PvP in a LONG time and I'm not very fond of battlegrounds to begin with. I am more of an open world PvP guy. Waiting for release is getting harder and harder. :(

man...mesmer is a pain to deal with in pvp...i can never tell which one is the real one because the person is just mass producing clones and the clones copy EVERYTHING even the name above the player....and then the real one can stealth in and out...so while im beating away on his clones trying to find the real one, the real one is using the same attacks as his clones to deal damage to me and getting the advantage....

Mesmers are awesome. Love playing against them in PVP - keeps the game so interesting. It's the thieves and necros that really bug me (though the downed state thing is going to be fixed so not an issue anymore I guess).

Mesmers are awesome. Love playing against them in PVP - keeps the game so interesting. It's the thieves and necros that really bug me (though the downed state thing is going to be fixed so not an issue anymore I guess).

Thieves and Necros bug you because they are hard to beat? I had a heavy stealth build necro that was basically spamming stealth and backstab ALL the time

Thieves and Necros bug you because they are hard to beat? I had a heavy stealth build necro that was basically spamming stealth and backstab ALL the time

No, because the thief downed skill is extremely annoying in that it keeps stopping you from finishing it by disappearing and necro cuz one of the death shroud builds lets them keep popping it to stop you from killing them.....though I guess my guardian would also be annoying as the elite lets me out heal the dps even in a 3on1 - but I can't spam that as often sinces it's an elite.

ah...i meant to say Thief in that last thread....not necro....

yeah i was abusing that often...the downed state haha :p i honestly didn't go down that often, because i was the one on the team having to capture points because others were just searching for enemies to test their builds

ah...i meant to say Thief in that last thread....not necro....

yeah i was abusing that often...the downed state haha :p i honestly didn't go down that often, because i was the one on the team having to capture points because others were just searching for enemies to test their builds

Ya it was like that for me during the stress test also....which may be why I was consistently getting between 160-200 points per match playing a Guardian (which is alot considering I'm a support class and not going out their to kill and take points).

Top Bottom