What's new

Monthly Expenses has been lowered with New Host Service.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So we finally might have found a host that offers us a better quality speed / bandwidth for AltTabMe.com and as well we found one that lowered our monthly costs by 65 $!!! At first I thought we were going to be going up, which still might happen, IF this doesn't work out(time will tell)... but let's hope that doesn't happen. Either way we have 2 dedicated server options available to us if this falls short. So please REPORT ANYTHING giving you errors that makes the site go slow, or 503 errors, white screens, etc.

So I have updated the monthly expenses http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?donations/ to reflect that.

Please report if the site continues to be speedy over time. That is the true test.

If not we have another idea in mind. YAY!

after it got moved over it seems to be going faster. And yay that my 10 bucks a month is worth more now.

Glad its work in and our cash is going farther...so far....fingers crossed!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I can see a noticeable difference already this morning. Browsing seems faster and no errors.

Spoke too soon (935am): The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

I can see a noticeable difference already this morning. Browsing seems faster and no errors.

Spoke too soon (935am): The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

Can you explain where you saw that, what you were doing, and what popup it came in? Was it a white google screen or what not? How long did it last?

Sitting on the forums page not even looking at the site. I leave myself logged into the forums so I can watch chat while I work. It just popped up. The page kind of fades out and that message appeared in a popup box.

Sitting on the forums page not even looking at the site. I leave myself logged into the forums so I can watch chat while I work. It just popped up. The page kind of fades out and that message appeared in a popup box.

Not an error at all. That is just your connection not allowing for you to idle on the page using database resources for too long.

:) YAY!!! no errors yet!!

Top Bottom