What's new

Most used apps

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So just like the name suggest. What is your most used app overall? This way, if you use a great app, now someone else has a chance to see it's glory and download it as well. Let's keep this SFW.

I'll go first. My most used app would have to be MangaStorm (Bathroom breaks were never better), followed closely by Clash of Clans and CrunchyRoll.

Lately, I've only been using my bank/credit card apps, Gmail, Facebook and Chrome. I haven't had the time to use Crunchyroll.

Actually, I now use the Podcast app a lot at work, where before I'd use more Shoutcast or i<3Radio

I don't have a toilet game anymore actually. I just end up reading internet stuffs.

Twitter. I always need to be kept up to date on all my gaming and sports news.

See, that's one thing I never got into. I mean, I have a twitter handle. I use it for PAX, but other than that it's just... There.

See, that's one thing I never got into. I mean, I have a twitter handle. I use it for PAX, but other than that it's just... There.

Yup, same as Gyoin. I only use it for information gathering and Driveclub updates now.

I always like being the first one to know anything. Twitter is really great for that because you get live updates on news.

I have three different types of people I follow.
  • Gaming - any gaming news, podcasts, sites, or companies that I find interesting
  • Sports - all different teams and news outlets
  • Friends - the occasional friend or family member that uses it

My most used is Mango, followed by pandora and tapatalk

I used to be a huge Pandora fan when it was the only radio music app on the market. I'm much more fond of Spotify now mostly because while using it on PC you can specify what music you want to listen to. I'll then create playlists that I'll be able to randomize while on the go and using the mobile app.

I used to be a huge Pandora fan when it was the only radio music app on the market. I'm much more fond of Spotify now mostly because while using it on PC you can specify what music you want to listen to. I'll then create playlists that I'll be able to randomize while on the go and using the mobile app.

Yeah i like Spotify because i can add the songs i want to listen to on the playlist and play them when i want instead of having to click through a million songs to get to that one song i want to hear.

Yeah i like Spotify because i can add the songs i want to listen to on the playlist and play them when i want instead of having to click through a million songs to get to that one song i want to hear.

Exactly. Without paying for premium spotify you can only play your playlists on random. But it is at least random songs that you want to hear and not really random.

Exactly. Without paying for premium spotify you can only play your playlists on random. But it is at least random songs that you want to hear and not really random.

? On my phone that's what it does but on the computer you can choose individual songs to play and even build up a queue.

? On my phone that's what it does but on the computer you can choose individual songs to play and even build up a queue.

Yea, but this is more of a mobile post so I wanted to highlight what the mobile app can do. If you end up paying for the premium you get all the features of the PC version and no ads.

Yea, but this is more of a mobile post so I wanted to highlight what the mobile app can do. If you end up paying for the premium you get all the features of the PC version and no ads.

Oh yeah /facepalm haha truth. I tried the spotify premium. It is pretty nice.

The mobile version of the site is actually halfway decent. It at least enables you to chat on the go. If you are viewing the forums I think tapatalk is better.

Yup, i agree with Sim. If i use the mobile site chat is super easy to use and if i want to go to a forum i just wait until i am near a computer

Top Bottom