What's new

Neverwinter E3 Recap Video!

The UI looks fantastic (although very WoW-y). If the story is good, then it'll have potential. Its always fun to play/build characters in the d&d universe. The sad thing, is that looking at that video, all I can think of is "thats what diablo 3 should have been".

It'll also depend if they give out the developer toolset. One of the best parts of NwN was that anyone could create campaigns. I'd def give it a shot if it is F2P though.

It looks cheesy. I'm not a fan of the D&D worlds and lore. And once GW2 goes live, there will be a plethora of developers repeating and trying to out-do what GW2 is bringing to the table. This game will just be one of those in my opinion. Just like the 100 games that followed WOWs success and failed.

I think the UI looks really well done also with a few other tweaks looking forward to playing sometime this year. I also heard the had a really well showcase at E3, but I do think this will be better then the 'Elder Scroll Online', but guess what their both F2P might as well give them both a try no hurting in that.

Top Bottom