What's new

New Feature New TAB Position - Forum Moderator

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
We have added a new rank to the TAB moderation team.

This is a position for those who have shown a great amount of dedication to the organization of TAB forums as well as in their own posts.

Their task is to help keep forum topics on topic, move around posts to the proper section, and help keep any spammers at bay.

This is a volunteer position we give to those who we believe are active enough and have a knack for understanding what it means to be part of TAB. In their spare time they can help to keep the site as accessible as possible!

This was created so those who are already going above and beyond can have access to the tools to do it properly. They are not part of the administration and do not have to worry about any meetings, behind the scenes, extra responsibility or being called on by other members for help. They only have basic tools to help keep the forums in order. All issues, questions, concerns with TAB or member issues should still be directed to myself or a full time community moderator.

You will be able to tell if someone has this rank from this badge:

forummod.png

Topic is the first member to become part of this group.

Keep up the awesome work everyone and thank you all again for your dedication to making this an awesome place for gamers to be themselves and PLAY together! We really do outlast release dates!

I am, though. We all had a vote and I won and now I get to sign executive orders about what you do with your dangalang. Make it do the helicopter thing.

In other news, congrats Topic!

I am, though. We all had a vote and I won and now I get to sign executive orders about what you do with your dangalang. Make it do the helicopter thing.

Reminds me of Last Man on Earth and the election of Phil to president.

/does the helicopter thing.

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

Top Bottom