What's new

New years resolutions.

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Back in the late 90s I made a resolution to never make another new years resolution. So far I have held up that resolution. I think they are dumb and a lie we tell ourselves to make us feel good about the coming year. They never last and never get resolved.

Having said that, I actually had a good year in 2015. I finished my school program and used my accomplishment to get a promotion and a better position in my work field. I accomplished something big.

(not a resolution but...) This year I want to lose my fat, cause I am fat, and I want to spend more time with my friends. That means eating better, working out, and actually leaving the house for my in town friends and staying home and connecting with my online friends. I also want to follow up on all the drunken promises Bourbon Mike has made to go visit people since I can fly for free from my job.

What are your resolutions this year? Do you do resolutions? Have you ever accomplished one?

I rarely do resolutions. But this year I decided I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more things with my dogs, spend more time doing art related things, and read more.

I'm also holding Bourbon Mike to his promises....come visit! :p

I make resolutions throughout the year. I prefer to eat all the foods and not worry during holidays.

I plan to restart smoking and gain weight, drink more and gamble, plus, more coke and hookers. It's going to be a good year.

Be wary they had issues with mold in the past. I use 100% food instead.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Soylent-Green.gif

Not really a new years resolution, but it happened to fall on the same time slot:
https://www.soylent.com/

I´m bored of cooking.
Had a friend buy a huge supply of this. It tastes like garbage and its filled with garbage. Its loaded with so many calories it actually makes you gain weight. Would not recommend this.

Mine is to not lie anymore.

Top Bottom