What's new

GW2 Next Beta Weekend - What Profession?

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I plan to try:

Warrior since I have not tried it yet and wanna see how it plays to counter it
Mesmer since I didn't give it ample play time, only level 4 and I find it very intriguing. (and butterflies make me happy) I think I may put enough time into this to get to WvW with all weapons unlocked.

Professions I will not revisit include:

Ranger (Meh, something very underwhelming about it, do think the pets are cute, but just meh)
Engineer (I couldn't get into it.)
Elementalist (I will never be able to be good at this class, attunement switching ruins it for me, even talents are for each attunement my brain wants to explode looking at it.)

Professions I MAY revisit:

Necro (will try again but won't consider as an actual alt, hate the pets)
Thief (May just play it for fun since I like the class and will probably make it an Alt)

Profession I will try to get to the Dungeon:

Guardian (My main class as of now)

Id like to try a Warrior/Elementalist/Necro...probably in that order.

I wont be getting to the dungeon if our chars are wiped as I probably have work. I only get a weekend off every 6 weeks or so. I would also like to spend more time with the Mesmer too.

How many times you gonna say if they are wiped lol. No shit lol. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

I'm going to try my hand at Engy this time around, as well as maybe warrior. I played enough of the elementalist last time so I won't need to revisit her, and my ranger will definitely be played (if no wipes).

I am actually really excited to try the Mesmer. Watched some videos and looks very fun.

Top Bottom