Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilf

Name
Brett

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Texas, Central time zone aka the best time zone

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes, Mr. Dainjre and Crake

Character Name(s)
Nilf, Tootmighty and Ohyeahbrother

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
WILDSTAR

Class/Race(if applicable)
Tootmighty-Holy Priest/Blood Elf Ohyeahbrother-Prot Pally/Human

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I enjoy many different facets of games like in WoW I would run battlegrounds, raids, 3 man arena, 5 man arena, or just fish anywhere there was water. By nature I tend to get too amped on PvP and get a tad aggressive after losing (nothing serious I will probably just stop playing for a bit and curse loudly) so I aim for PvE. This however is usually when I'm playing by myself but I am always up for some PvP if someone needs me. I am a huge team player when it comes to PvP, you tell me what to do and by the gods I am going to do it or die trying. I also tend to troll people (not in the guild) in RP settings so heads up on that. Oh and I call people on ninja looting, so help me I will grab the most hateful statements and throw them all over your computer screen. (Throwing things onto people's screens is my super power please don't tell anyone!)

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I played WoW since 2006 to current though it has been months since I have played. I also played the crap out of Diablo 3 and almost played SWTOR with Dainjre and Crake; however due to some personal issues I never played. I also play a ton of Xbox (hit me up for GTA V!)

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
For WoW I was in around 6 guilds and actually created one earlier in the game. Currently I am in a guild on WoW and up til the end of Arena season we were very active, almost daily. That guild was the most fun; however it was made up of friends and one of my best friends. That being said what I enjoyed most wasn't just my friends but the comradery we had and the accomplishments we obtained together. This is also why I wanted to join Alttabme. I NEED MY FELLOWSHIP!

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
I heard about y'all today from Dainjre and also just found about Wildstar and nearly lost it. I instantly created an account and signed for the beta then jumped on here.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Since the targeting system is going to be new to me I will probably have a rough learning curve but I think I can be a solid asset on PvP and definitely in PvE. Along with that you get someone who does not know when to shut up and likes to make people laugh. I also get a kick in helping people whenever I can, say someone is spawn camping you I will try to be the first one there laying a Hulk Hogan leg drop on them fools who dare mess with us.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Right now everyday lol when I get a job that will decrease but most likely 3-5 days

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I have been playing games for quite a long time, in fact my father was a computer programmer and I got started with him. Unfortunately he passed away this year; however I will always love gaming with all my heart and that's why I put everything on the line (also why I get so pissed). I am a super honest person who treats everyone with respect and I look forward (hopefully) to playing with all of y'all.

Plus you can't say no to a man who got his arms ripped off by a bear in a wrestling contest.

(jk I really do have arms)

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
Magicpassword

Ok, unlike the other same day (hour) posting of an app, I like this one.

Good answers on the app, and in the 16 posts since he made his login for the site he has actually participated and looked around the site. Having a few very active members as endorsements doesn't hurt also.

I was ready to do another smack-down but instead I think I'll give a +1

I actually have to agree. He is new, but kinda dove right in. Besides already knowing a few of our guys, it is a decent app. +1 from me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom