What's new

GW2 Noob question about Karma bought equip

shamesdean

As I am unable to sell karma bought gear that I buy from completed hearts, is there anything I should be doing with this stuff once upograded besides destroying it if not needed for an alt?

And should I be bothered with buying it or saving Karma for once I get to 80?

well... if it's lower than 80 that you upgrade from.. I usually just destroy it, as for saving karma... well... it has many uses once you hit lv80. there are gearsets that you might want to buy or if you want to build your legendary you'll end up needing tons of it... not that it's hard to get anyway with dailies n stuff...

TLDR its up to you.

If you do the daily achievements every, you'll never be short of Karma...save them for L80 though, as I think the amount you get might be level based.

You can save up for a few things: Exotic armor, cultural weapons (not race restricted) or jewelry boxes. Of course, if you want to make a legendary weapon you'll need about 1 million karma to spend on Obsidian shards...

karma jugs are bonus sensitive... so if you save them and then get, +karma booster, +karma guild bonus, +karma banner it can bump each jug very nicely. At some point i had calculated that you need about... 150 jugs of karma to reach the 1mill or so.

hmmm, very interesting. so i shouldn't use them as i earn them, but save them up until need them + guild has karma bonus going?

My advice is to save them till you find something you really want. If its really cool while leveling get it, otherwise save it for 80 cause there is lots of cool stuff to buy at 80 with karma.

while not always karma items, there are some cool items out there that you can get after completing hearts or d.e.'s

cheers. went to watch this, saw 26 min time frame. decided i have had too many beers to truly appreciate it. will watch it tomrorw after work.

will just add this on here as another noob question. Looking into muble. How do i instal it and is there a guild specific password i need to use or anything like that?

If I might refer you here then we can get you started on full community access. Make sure you read everything there first and, when you make an application, mention that you know PsionicFox and I at the appropriate point.

Top Bottom