Status
Not open for further replies.

Noose

Name
Tim "Noose"

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
EST

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
not really, no

Character Name(s)
Noose (or variations)

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
GuildWars2, also up to check out other games I haven't played as well.

Class/Profession(if applicable)
Usually Sneaky types

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Casual mainly, though, I do enjoy me some PvP on occaison

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW - 1.5 years, Guild Wars (original) - 2 years, loads of online FPS's both casually and competitively

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
All previous guilds I've been in were just friends I went to school with, so it was just hanging out with them, really.

How did you hear about the Guild?
Gyoin had business cards made where I work for PAX east

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Chatty? Check. Helping? Check. Funny? hilarious. Skilled? ....sure....

Will [TAB] be the only guild you join?
In all probability, yup.

How much time do you spend a week on Guild Wars 2 or other games?
an hour or two a day across a bunch of different games.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Still getting used to guild wars 2, the original was great, but 2 just seems so disorganized. Really hoping a decent guild will make it more enjoyable.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay in the guild, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Chatty? Check.

I dunno, all I see are one liners. I really don't see much to go off of here. Nothing that screams who YOU are.... Not to mention our guild is starting to really shy away from GW2...

Are they? That tends to be the general trend I've seen from most people I know who play it :/. I hadn't been to this site in a while since I first signed up, been busy with work. I'm not heartbroken if you guys say no, I was really looking at for GW2 anyway as I don't tend to play a whole lot of MMOs. I'm not disinclined from trying others, but not a fan of recurring monthly fees. It's unfortunate, GW2 looked so promising at first.

Yeah I say hang around get to know everyone and see what fits your fancy as we do not really ONLY play one game and the game you are interested in the most is our least played game at the moment.

Let's see what the others say.

Yeah I say hang around get to know everyone and see what fits your fancy as we do not really ONLY play one game and the game you are interested in the most is our least played game at the moment.

Let's see what the others say.

All one liners, not much to go on. I would say stick around, see whos playing what. Partake in some threads on the forum that tickle your fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom