What's new

Not my iPad!

Keleynal

Jesus Freak
My iPad suddenly stopped working our roadtrip back from Minnesota. One moment it was happily playing Wreck-It-Ralph, and then it suddenly shut off and won't respond to anything. It had at least 55% battery when it shut down and plugging it into a wall doesn't seem to help it either.

The good news is that my office Christmas party is on Friday. If the last 3 years are any indication, I may end up getting a new iPad then.

My iPad suddenly stopped working our roadtrip back from Minnesota. One moment it was happily playing Wreck-It-Ralph, and then it suddenly shut off and won't respond to anything. It had at least 55% battery when it shut down and plugging it into a wall doesn't seem to help it either.

The good news is that my office Christmas party is on Friday. If the last 3 years are any indication, I may end up getting a new iPad then.

Does it respond when hooked to your PC and itunes? It may just need to be wiped back to factory.

I think there is a special way to do a hard boot while it's plugged in. May be worth a Google.

So far I can't get it to just turn on. I know about holding the home and power buttons simultaneously to try to force a restart. I'll see what else Google might have.

I love my pro 2, when that thing kicks the bucket I'll definitely be snagging whatever the newest one is.

Yeah, Apple is great. I have invested in the Amazon product as well because of Amazon Prime.

Top Bottom