What's new

MOBA Now playing: Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha

Interested in HOS?

• Yes! and I'd love to see you stream it!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes! but don't spoil anyhting for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Blizzard is the devil.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Keleynal

Jesus Freak
I got invited to the Heroes of the Storm technical Alpha! I'll check before posting stuff, but I think I'll be able to stream/screenshot to my heart's content.

T06P58S.png

GiEz8L3.png

YZTKxGc.png

I'm interested in this. I love seeing new MOBA games. Something outside of the big 3 MOBAs. Wish i had an invite to play, if you get a send a friend code kinda deal i wouldn't mind it if you pushed it this way.

EDIT: Just realized that they aren't sending out keys that they are manually selecting clients and adding it there.

I played it. I still don't like mobas and man they really are gonna milk you dry for costumes and heros.

I played it. I still don't like mobas and man they really are gonna milk you dry for costumes and heros.

The cost of additional heroes in real money is ridiculous. I expect that to come down eventually. Besides, they can all be bought with in game currency anyway. As long as you just buy 2-3 favorites, them plus the free rotation should be fine.

Right now, I think it's too easy. The minions and towers don't aggro when you attack other heroes in range, so it makes their threat very low. There's also pretty limited customization without items.

That's pretty much any MOBA pricing schematic. Free game to play, we just charge out the ass if you want to cool looking costumes and such

My battletag is keleynal#1317, or possibly #1713. I think you can use the email too? [email protected]

Diablo has an in game model from either 1 or 2, which is surprising since all the cinematics have the D3 model. I'm guessing there will be skins or another version of the character. But it's odd that the cinematic would feature a different skin than the default.

i looked at some of the streams from last alpha and it looked pretty good. If you like Blizzards lore and characters then you will like this game. All of their models are based off of them so i don't see them being able to "create" new champions like Smite or LoL can unless they implement them into their games. I'm being hopeful though.

I love MOBAS. I just suck at them because my hand isn't twitchy enough. So go Kel!

Also, on your Diablo skin talk. It is still in Alpha so they probably just haven't gotten to changing them to what they want yet.

Top Bottom