What's new

Wildstar Noxious is now playing Wildstar and gave us a shoutout.

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
All of you should already know Noxious. He was part of our GW2 guild, he is one of the premier Hearthstone players, and he is a self proclaimed lurker here on the site. He got in on the Wildstar head start and posted his first 30 mins on youtube where I commented that he should come and join us on Pergo. Well, according to his 2nd WS video it looks like he has re-rolled on Pergo and started in on his tradeskilling. Thanks for the guild link and shoutout by the way.

If you haven't seen any of his vids, get on that. Hearthstone mainly with some other games like D3 and WS now in the works, Oh and Gyoin you would love the WoW fishing contest vid he posted last week.

Enough fanboy-ing from me here is his WS videos so far.

I'm just confused overall. New game, somewhat different mechanics (wait, the S key is not retarded!?). I'm failing hard, but at least I can tell I'm learning since I memorize so much in every sitting.

Can't wait to see where I end up. Medic just feels great so far. PvP healing/utility?
/flex

I'm just confused overall. New game, somewhat different mechanics (wait, the S key is not retarded!?). I'm failing hard, but at least I can tell I'm learning since I memorize so much in every sitting.

Can't wait to see where I end up. Medic just feels great so far. PvP healing/utility?
/flex

Right now, medics are the most annoying trolly class on objectives. So much large aoe shenanigans to prevent objectives capturing.

/flex
You da man! I'll PvP with you anytime. Also I learned a TON from your hearthstone stream, so of you need any wildstar help lemme know. Looking forward to seein you stream some wildstar too!

Right now, medics are the most annoying trolly class on objectives. So much large aoe shenanigans to prevent objectives capturing.

I can get behind being an annoying trolly pewpewing pseudo-physician; right up my alley.

Just need to come up with the perfect annoying build, now.

Noxious, once you beat the queue, jump in mumble and ask for the guild invite. Anyone in guild can hook you up.

On another note, looks like the GF is buying the game so I may make a character and pop in from time to time.

Noxious, once you beat the queue, jump in mumble and ask for the guild invite. Anyone in guild can hook you up.

On another note, looks like the GF is buying the game so I may make a character and pop in from time to time.

My girlfriend rolled an Aurin Engineer on a PvE server with me with a guest pass, and she seems to enjoy it so far despite the awkward aiming system. The learning curve of Wildstar feels really steep mechanically for people unfamiliar with basic keybinding/mouse turning coordination.

Razor naga has been a boon.

I really feel like I need more mouse buttons; I hated them in WoW due to everything being autotargetable and more effective using 1245QERTSFGZXCV + Shift/Ctrl/Alt modifiers, but since I now need to aim, my fingers pretty much need to be 100% of the time on AWSD which leaves very little room for proper keybinding.

Time to get out the keypad, maybe.

/flex

MEDICS FTW.

I really feel like I need more mouse buttons; I hated them in WoW due to everything being autotargetable and more effective using 1245QERTSFGZXCV + Shift/Ctrl/Alt modifiers, but since I now need to aim, my fingers pretty much need to be 100% of the time on AWSD which leaves very little room for proper keybinding.

Time to get out the keypad, maybe.
I use the Nostromo n52
rzrnostromoisolatedleft-small.jpg

I use my thumb for movement then I have 16 buttons I can use and even bind them 3 times each if I wanted. I can't play anything other than mouse click games without it. It's the best gaming gear I ever bought. This thing also has software to bind separate key presses and macros and stuff to a single key.

I also have a razer naga for my mouse cause who doesn't need an extra 6 buttons on top of that thing.

T1G, I tried that at BestBuy. I couldn't use it. That reminded me of Videogame Highschool.

I just use the normal Razer Naga Epic.... And forget that i have buttons on my mouse.

I miss my old Logitect mouse

I use the Nostromo n52
rzrnostromoisolatedleft-small.jpg

I use my thumb for movement then I have 16 buttons I can use and even bind them 3 times each if I wanted. I can't play anything other than mouse click games without it. It's the best gaming gear I ever bought. This thing also has software to bind separate key presses and macros and stuff to a single key.

I also have a razer naga for my mouse cause who doesn't need an extra 6 buttons on top of that thing.

Yep, I used the Nostromo52 for the longest time for WoW PvP. It's on my desk, I just need to plug it in. I'll play around with it for Wildstar, because I feel like I'll need a more effective device than a keyboard +_+

T1G, I tried that at BestBuy. I couldn't use it. That reminded me of Videogame Highschool.

I just use the normal Razer Naga Epic.... And forget that i have buttons on my mouse.

I miss my old Logitect mouse
At first i had some problems learning to use mine, but i got in practice with only4 buttons playing smite. Now i can use the 8 i need for wildstar no problem. Practice makes improvement as my dad always says.

Does this move around the desk like a regular mouse or is it stationary and you move with the joystick?

Yep, it just sits there. The main improvement for me is that the thumb stick is your d-pad so I can push buttons with my fingers while still moving with my thumb and mouse looking with my right hand.

Trying to play any game with wasd movement and not using it, I am full on retarded and can barely play.

I use a Nostromo as well and man.. I can't even start to tell you... I'm never going back to a regular keyboard... EVER.

Top Bottom