What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Feature Requests

kbambz

Mastermind of Pretty Things
Staff member
5muqcVW.jpg

If you want to request an entirely new feature or suggest a tweak to an existing one, let us know here.

Last edited:
Crosspost, from feedback:
1. Hide sold out items in the tab shop
2. Merge all "you have received x amount of gems" into one alarm

Crosspost, from feedback:
1. Hide sold out items in the tab shop
2. Merge all "you have received x amount of gems" into one alarm

1. Hiding sold out items would be bad since they are collectibles and people wanna find them and possibly trade. Ideally I would want them to go into a sold out container. But I dunno how to yet. I still haven't setup the collectibles forum where people can trade etc. Will do that later. I did make the color of sold out items different.

2. I agree. Will work on it, not as easy as it sounds sadly, so may take some time.

Hiding sold out items would be bad since they are collectibles and people wanna find them and possibly trade
Yes I was talking with @Kbamz in the chat and suggested putting them at the end of all available items.

I did clean up the avatar area at like 4am last night cause it was driving me nuts lol.

We talked in chat but adding the one click button for adding photos to chat on mobile using Imgur.

We talked in chat but adding the one click button for adding photos to chat on mobile using Imgur.

Agreed already suggested to the devolper of the addon. He has been adding features for us left and right so hopefully that will be on his list next!

wouldnt the weather always be like 35 degrees in the server room? what good would that do you?

Top Bottom