What's new

Oh noes real life!

Chook

Me and Rafiki was talking and it made me wonder. How is everybody's schedule for launch? I currently have a Linkin park concert and school I have to focus on. They happen a few days before launch. How about you guys?

My weekend starts on sat the 26th. gonna take fri the 25th off and marathon the weekend.

My weekend starts on sat the 26th. gonna take fri the 25th off and marathon the weekend.

^Saturday is the 25th, Friday is the 24th.^ Anyway I have been fruitlessly trying to get an exact time of headstart from GW2 twitter. I am sure they will say something in the next few weeks but it will determine whether I need to use one or two sick days. Saturday and Sunday morning are the last two days of work for me, as my days off fall on Monday and Tuesday that week. Other than that I have nothing to do lol, besides probably edit highlights of our GW2 streams lol.

ok, then I have sat, sun, mon off normally. I will be taking friday off. Where I always get mixed up is I work graveyard shift and it counts for the next day. So technically I go to work on friday the 24th at 9pm and they call it working for sat the 25th on my paycheck. Anyway Ill be taking that day off. :p

I'm starting a new position at my company so I'll be working the night of the 25th, but then I should be off that Sunday, Monday, Tuesday after... SCHWEET!

Going to be in my dorm in school at the end of the 24TH. Thankfully classes don't actually start till the 27TH so I've got at least 2 worry free, uninterrupted solid days of head-start GW2 to enjoy in the fullest.

I'm a teacher, and classes start the 20th. There's absolutely no way I can take time off the first or second week of school. Oh well. I'll be keeping the weekend free, at least.

Top Bottom