What's new

Other Game Old WoW Screenshots

sweetloaf

Wow, so I was clearing out some old folders and I stumbled upon the first ever World of Warcraft screenshot I ever took waaaaaaay back in 2006 (I was 13 or 14) when I first got into the game. I was the Dwarf, my best friend is the elf "Babypuncher". We had just learned about World of Warcraft (WHAT?!) and we jumped into the trial up to ten, we were sold. No game has ever elicited such enjoyment as my first foray into the lands of Azeroth. I remember being totally jealous of his cape because I just had the crappy woolen cloak that looks like a goats ass.

WoWScrnShot_070407_184321.jpg

So, if you have any old screenshots of your days in Azeroth post 'em here for nostalgia's sake. I've since lost all my other ones apparently.

Man, I wish I had old screenshots. I remember I started when Burning Crusade came out and made a draenei. The only screenshots I've found were of my undead priest. This was from WotLK.

MaddockMordekainenFallamhanpic.png

Pretty little fellow isn't he? I really miss him sometimes. I guess I miss the shenanigans my friends and I got in to. Those were fun times.

Pretty little fellow isn't he? I really miss him sometimes. I guess I miss the shenanigans my friends and I got in to. Those were fun times.

Dig the gimpy face mask. It's such a shame that the game is dying, they had it so right for so long I don't understand why they messed it up.

I like the look of the poster looking shot, its almost like an old time-y wanted poster.

Dig the gimpy face mask. It's such a shame that the game is dying, they had it so right for so long I don't understand why they messed it up.

Yeah. I guess most of the long time players were expecting something else as the expansions came out. I stopped playing right before Pandaria for two reasons. My friends stopped playing, and I sadly couldn't afford $15 a month. The main reason I play MMO's is cause of interaction with others. Once the friends start leaving I find myself twiddling my thumbs.

Thanks dainjre. =3

Those are awesome Brigga! I see you had a lil fem cow. Also love the Orc Shaman. I still feel so bad for not having been able to down the LK. I wanted that bone drake mount so bad.

The core hound! That reminded me of this other screenie I did for a guild I was in.

my_puppies_don__t_bite_by_anamaris-d355616.jpg

Wow your screens are cool as hell, MADie. Hopefully Wildstar can fill the void that Warcraft so abruptly left and we can see more of your cool poster shots from Nexus!

I don't have really any of my old screenshots. I think they are rotting on a hard drive somewhere in a trash heap from a broken computer or something. Maybe in a box in my garage.

I didn't take many in vanilla, but I got into the burning crusade beta and took tons for my guild. I have some real fond memories of the game, but they all center around the people I played with. Some of which I still keep in contact with today.

One of my favorite things that I used to SS was when my brother started playing, I was lvl 70, in 20 man raid gear, and bored. So i helped him level. We went through and for each dungeon he needed, we would go in and do the entire dungeon and then take a screenie in the most photogenic spot! Me a tall nightelf in tank gear, and him a demure human female priest (yea he's one of those). It was actually a good time and he and I would go back and look at them a lot and reminisce! Like you say, Guy, the fondest memories are centered around the people, not so much the place, at least for screen shots!

Wow, so I was clearing out some old folders and I stumbled upon the first ever World of Warcraft screenshot I ever took waaaaaaay back in 2006 (I was 13 or 14) when I first got into the game. I was the Dwarf, my best friend is the elf "Babypuncher". We had just learned about World of Warcraft (WHAT?!) and we jumped into the trial up to ten, we were sold. No game has ever elicited such enjoyment as my first foray into the lands of Azeroth. I remember being totally jealous of his cape because I just had the crappy woolen cloak that looks like a goats ass.

WoWScrnShot_070407_184321.jpg

So, if you have any old screenshots of your days in Azeroth post 'em here for nostalgia's sake. I've since lost all my other ones apparently.

Yeah, I'm on my 4th PC since 2004 when I started WoW so no old screenshots =(
I do however still have many of my vanilla characters including the old pvp titles which is pretty cool. Need to see what my account is worth.

I know I have posted this before on the site, but here it is again. During WotLK my guild raided so much that we sharded half the gear we got. I played a DK and thought it would be funny if I had a spell power gear set to wear around in Dalaran. I would buy shards from the AH (gold was easy) and pay the guild a shard for any spell power gear that nobody wanted. Here is one of the many conversations I got from people who randomly inspected me and saw I was wearing the "wrong" gear for a DK. Trolololol.

WoWScrnShot_120909_080108-1.jpg

I checked and this PC only has screenshots since GW2. The only thing even remotely close to old screen shots I have recorded are some old youtube videos from my guild back in wotlk. Hardcore PvP all the time it was an absolute blast to login every day. Great times. I still watch this one sometimes and laugh.

This is the kind of stuff I would LOOOOVE to do in Wildstar. Action starts at 20 seconds

I know I have posted this before on the site, but here it is again. During WotLK my guild raided so much that we sharded half the gear we got. I played a DK and thought it would be funny if I had a spell power gear set to wear around in Dalaran. I would buy shards from the AH (gold was easy) and pay the guild a shard for any spell power gear that nobody wanted. Here is one of the many conversations I got from people who randomly inspected me and saw I was wearing the "wrong" gear for a DK. Trolololol.

WoWScrnShot_120909_080108-1.jpg

I like how he just assumed that you "ninjad" all that gear.

Found my old Photobucket account. Not everything is on there but some of my screenies are.

Dragon Rampage. Tristan should remember this!
Bigmother.jpg

For the HORDE!
Orgrimmar.jpg

Goin in for the kill.
DoenZakisCTF.jpg

Drunken Master Squirrel!
DrunkenSquirrel.jpg

Guild Initiation: Head to Wetlands and run around naked punching alliance!
Initiation.jpg

But we just want a hug!
SLAYTHEMALL.jpg

My first step into Molten Core...ah memories!
Wheelsdoinghisthing.jpg

Yeah I took this like in year one of WoW. I beat the game before anyone else.
IWIN.jpg

New mailbox technology, the trollbox.
TrollMailbox.jpg

Uhh I broke it.
WoWScrnShot_010506_230554.jpg

Its the eye of the tiger...
WoWScrnShot_010506_230706.jpg

Yay Fireworks.
WoWScrnShot_012906_231145.jpg

One of my most favorite raids ever!
WoWScrnShot_021106_235723.jpg

My new friend, a ball of light. Yeti is jealous.
WoWScrnShot_032906_191723.jpg

We decided we liked Red Ridge and wanted to settle down. The humans didn't agree.
WoWScrnShot_061707_234538.jpg

My Human Warlock. I played alliance in BC a bit, just for a change of scenery/story. I felt dirty...
WoWScrnShot_080207_011636.jpg

Dragon Clan.
WoWScrnShot_121207_145933.jpg

Yay space llamas!
WoWScrnShot_121207_122047.jpg

Haha; I had a really awesome guild/name combination back in the day. Also the gear was all pink... I'll upload it in a second!!!

All of these Vanilla/BC screenshots really bring back memories from a long, long time ago. God, man, this place is awesome!

This is my little contribution :D

NskuVQM.jpg

Top Bottom