Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostil

Name
Ostil

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
EST

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No

Character Name(s)
Ostil

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
WildStar

Class/Race(if applicable)
Granok Warrior

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE/Raid Tank, Social, Occasional PvP.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW (3 years), Aion (2), Rift (1), TERA (1), FF14, other miscellaneous ones.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Yep! I had great experiences in all the guilds I've created or joined. I really enjoyed the social interaction with the members in these guilds.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Joined the WildStar guild.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I'm very social when it comes to guilds. I like to participate in discussions, joke around, etc. I would consider myself a skilled player and am always willing to help out guildies when needed.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
At least 2-3+ hours a day

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Looking forward to playing with this community!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Joined the WildStar guild.

Just curious, how were you invited into the guild?

Also, hop on mumble and get to know some people! It's hard to accept people into the community when we don't know much about you personally :) We're raiding tonight so many of us will be occupied and prepping for that, so don't get discouraged when we're not focused on anything but the raid :p

Yeaaaah, what I MEANT to say was ... yes I do know AltTab members!

I transferred from Warbringer to Pergo along with other previous guildies (Talmari, Dejamal, Pheebee, etc). After being locked out of my character due to a crazy long transfer process, I managed to get on and Pheebee had someone /ginvite me. :)

I'll definitely be checking out the mumble. I'm currently 5/13 (50%) on raid attunment. I was going to get that done before everyone ditched me on Warbringer haha.

Good luck on the raid tonight!

You think you can just show up after all this time and we'll welcome you back into the fold, Ostil? WE WAITED SO LONG FOR YOU.

You think you can just show up after all this time and we'll welcome you back into the fold, Ostil? WE WAITED SO LONG FOR YOU.

So you're saying reject? I mean, we already have so many Warrior Tanks >_> /coughcough

How the hell do you think I FEEL DEJA?! One day I show up and everyone...EVERYONE is gone. You guys didn't even think to leave me a message saying where you went. That hurt man...that hurt.

I was so alone, so cold...and so lost.

At least I can find new friends here that won't abandon me.

I'm saying my feelings are best summed up by the end of the episode of Futurama when they find Fry's fossilized dog.

But yeah Ostil that deeps set is bout to get a workout.

Lol <3 if you're looking for an immediate raid slot, it may be hard to find a tank spot. That said, in the (hopefully near) future when building a second 20 man raid, we may need more tanks :)

Yeah, sorry bro. Got enough tanks for the time being. Ill keep you as a backup though for if people can't make it!

Yup! We still have a ways to go before we get to that point but it's nice to have a stretch goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pemma left a note.. a guild message sayin his mom was sick blah blah and bye from Pemma@pergo haha :)
That was our goodbye message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom