What's new

BETA Paladins

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Hey everyone. I just got into the paladins beta and should soon be receiving 1-2 (depending on a rl friend) keys to pay forward to someone, who can in turn invite more people to this. Its HiRez's version of Overwatch but with some differences. Anyway, just let me know if you're interested? The game still needs a lot of polish though.

Okay, invite sent to fox, got one on the line for panda and one available if anyone is interested, plus when other people make it to level 4, they will also get extra invites.

I'd love to get my hands on a key, seeing as I've not received one for this one or Overwatch.

How many keys does one get from reaching level 4? Will I lose the chance to get additional keys aside from those when I'm in the beta?

I'd love to get my hands on a key, seeing as I've not received one for this one or Overwatch.

How many keys does one get from reaching level 4? Will I lose the chance to get additional keys aside from those when I'm in the beta?
I got 3 for reaching level 4, which took about an hour of playtime and from what I understand, you get more as you level up. If you have personal friends you want to invite, I don't mind if you want to use your keys for that. They also have European servers, so yeah. Anyway, post or PM me your email address and I'll send my last key your way when I get home. :)

I got 3 for reaching level 4, which took about an hour of playtime and from what I understand, you get more as you level up. If you have personal friends you want to invite, I don't mind if you want to use your keys for that. They also have European servers, so yeah. Anyway, post or PM me your email address and I'll send my last key your way when I get home. :)
Why thank you, will do!

I'll save 1 key to give back to the community in case I'll be able to get some buddies hooked~~

Finally got my email with the 2 extra keys. So if anyone else is interested in playing, hit me up with your email and ill send you the key!

PS. Actually having quite a lot of fun with this game, took me a few games to get into it but now im having a blast! :dancepengu:

Top Bottom