Type of Event
Just hanging out playing some RB6

Name of People LFG
Panda

Time Available
All Day err Day!

Date Available
This Weekend

Hey Guys, im just looking for anyone else who is currently playing or got into the RB6 Beta. Im having a whole lot of fun with it at the moment, but its definitely a game where tactics are king. So if anyone wants to jump on, get a party going Let Me Know! Ill basically be playing all weekend anyways, but it would be awesome for some teammates

No invite then again I don't think i signed up. Would have jumped in with ya although I always thought the controls were a bit wonky

I've been playing this a lot recently, it's going to be a pretty good game. Uplay name is Remainz5 if you want to party up. I have a couple beta codes left if anyone wants one.

I'll try catch you in there Remainz!

No invite then again I don't think i signed up. Would have jumped in with ya although I always thought the controls were a bit wonky

Yeah this confused me so much the first day, there is also very little prompt on what buttons do what, during the tutorials and matches. So I ended up just re mapping a majority of the keys, just so I could find out what buttons did what.

Oh man I have been having a blast on the beta on PS4 with my co-workers. Great game. Id consider a PC copy if there is enough interest.

Someone will have to let me login to try this one before a purchase, is it better on a controller since it seems more close quarter tactical combat?

I could be persuaded to play the beta. There is no chance in hell I buy that game. They lost a double pre-order from me when they announced skill based matchmaking and a lack of server browsing or custom servers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I could be persuaded to play the beta. There is no chance in hell I buy that game. They lost a double pre-order from me when they announced skill based matchmaking and a lack of server browsing or custom servers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'll even play with you on ps4 :)

Top Bottom