What's new

#PAX East 2015: Games Discussion

Milleuda

Mother Hen
Most of us spent a lot of time in the Expo looking at various games (both Indie and AAA).

Which games are you guys looking forward to or keeping an eye on? Here are some of my finds:

1. Tumblestone: www.TumblestoneGame.com

The best part about this game was the multi-player mode. If you like puzzles, you race against 3 other people to see who can solve the puzzle the quickest. We had a blast!

2. A Druid's Duel: http://www.druidsduel.com

If you enjoy tactics, turn-based gameplay, this title looked like it would meet your needs. I didn't actually play this one but I watched someone else and it looked very complex. It's already available on Steam for purchase.

3. Gigantic: http://www.gogigantic.com

This one visually caught our attention because it looked like Wildstar from far away. While we were talking to one of the guys at the booth it sounds like they worked with Pixar to do the graphics, which were very bright and colorful. It's a team-based action game (almost MOBA) that looks promising. I think some of us are willing to try it during the Beta.

The Blizzard booth also had tons of people (go figure), and there was lots of stuff about Overwatch. I'm pretty sure most people already know about it so I won't repeat any of that information here.

Did anyone else find anything that they are either looking forward to play or keeping an eye on development?

3. Gigantic: http://www.gogigantic.com

This one visually caught our attention because it looked like Wildstar from far away. While we were talking to one of the guys at the booth it sounds like they worked with Pixar to do the graphics, which were very bright and colorful. It's a team-based action game (almost MOBA) that looks promising. I think some of us are willing to try it during the Beta.

Not to get off topic. I got in the beta for this today. Anyone interested in playing?

I got a beta invite as well, I'll try to squeeze some testing in at some point.

It's so so, the targeting is weird, and people move as fast as a quake match.

I know Smartypantsu got into it more than I did. I played it a few times about five months ago. I was having a hard time grasping a lot of it.

Before you register for the beta test, please read the important information below:
  • The closed beta servers are available each week from 12:01 a.m. Friday through 10 p.m. Sunday (Pacific time).
  • This is an opportunity to playtest the game as it's being built and as such, you may encounter bugs. Please report them on our forums.
  • To play on Xbox One, you must have a Microsoft account and an active Xbox Live Gold account. If you don't have a Microsoft account yet, you can get one here.
  • To play on Windows, you must have a Microsoft account, Windows 10 installed, and a DirectX 11.1 compatible video card.

Fuck.....nevermind......damn windows X

Sorry for the disturbance. Back to Arma3 :)

No I just read the System requirements and bailed. Gonna try it today! #itsmyweekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

2699d10b74b99e06489e6208ca99473a.jpg

Fucking windows 98.....get Bill Gates in here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom