What's new

GW2 Perma-Stealth on Theifs?

I can't see this staying in game...

I can see it happening because to change it means going away from the stacking and initiative mechanic - they would have to separately nerf the specific skill. Also it's not that OP - stealth goes away as soon as you attack so all you can do is sneak around, revive people and interact with objects.

Oh man :( , this would be so useful for running a stealth reviver, especially in WvW so that we don't have run back across the map.

Yes but it is game breaking. Just get a Mesmer to cast time warp and a guardian who makes a bubble on res to go into the frey to up downed comrads :)

Yes but it is game breaking. Just get a Mesmer to cast time warp and a guardian who makes a bubble on res to go into the frey to up downed comrads :)

That's what I did in sPvP - So much fun, especially when I was popping stability every 10 seconds so that no one could knock us down!! We totally have to run that in WvW during a livestream - would be an awesome highlight :cool:

That's what I did in sPvP - So much fun, especially when I was popping stability every 10 seconds so that no one could knock us down!! We totally have to run that in WvW during a livestream - would be an awesome highlight :cool:

Not dying would be even cooler :)

This will probably get fixed, if the developers wanted a way for people to perma-stealth in the game it wouldn't be so gimmicky. That being said, it wouldn't be outrageous if they did leave it in because it requires a lot of prepping without being harassed.

Top Bottom