What's new

GW2 Play GuildWars 2 with any controller (Ps3, X-Box etc.....) \o/

Playing GuildWars2 with a controller, is it more exciting?

• Total voters

nigaleo62

Good day felow members of ALTTABME.

i'm be very simple here.

Just download the 2 files that are listed bellow, Ds3tool and Xpadder.

HOW THEY WORK:
Ds3 Tools - will install your ps3 controller in your Pc.
Xpadder - Is a program to edit your key binds, or your keyboard into your controller.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD:
DS3 Tool: http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZYrdLJOK/MotioninJoy_060003_amd64_signe.html

Xpadder: http://www.4shared.com/rar/skRA5vUj/Xpadder_57.html

How to Use DS3 Tool:

How to Use Xpadder:

If any1 find a better way to explain this post, feel free to make a tutorial , have fun \o/.

oh by the way, dont download the programs from the youtube videos, they dont work anymore, thats why i uploaded them for you guys \o/ peace out.

I can see why some people would like to use a controller for any game out there, but I personally could never play an MMO without full keyboard functionality (as outdated as that technology is on itself). Neat system tho! +1 for sharing it.

Personally I hate anything that is controller based unless it is mario kart or 007 before good shooters existed.

If you can hook it up to my brain, I am ALL IN!

OR if you can make keys change on my thought so I only ever have to hit 1 button for all my skills.

Good post though for those who like being destroyed by the strafing power of my keyboard and mouse.

I think close combat and a controller is even worse. Less mobility. If anything a caster MAYBE or Ranger but GW2 is so dynamic in positioning I can't see someone having an edge with a controller over a keyboard. But I guess we can teach ourselves to do anything if we set our mind to it. I personally do not want to learn =P

Still cool find.

Ugh no way. I own consoles but I am a PC gamer first. Nothing beats a good keyboard and mouse.

The way the keys slip up and down on their spring loaded pedistals.. The Way the keys click hesitantly as I smash them deeper down. The way the space bar just takes it like a good key it is.

Top Bottom