What's new

Post your tattoos!

DontPanic

487917_500874063272075_811027774_n.jpg
409763_500873839938764_1760914968_n.jpg
382474_500874506605364_725438727_n.jpg

still have to shade in the top but there's mine

In that first shot, is that a drunk Pacman ghost farting over a rocking horse? ;) That is a very interesting tat. I don't have any tat's myself, but I think they're cool. And your dog looks beat in the background. What a good boy! I'm sure the dog is pretty good too. LOL

its actually 4 different drawings by a friend of mine but i think the part with the pac-man ghost hes dead and thats some graffiti style art under it, that piece is actually spilt in half and the other half is on the other side of the black

I only have 2 for now but plan on getting at least 2 more.

This is my first one, I got it almost 6 years ago. Sorry for the quality I didn't have a decent camera back then lol. This is on the back of my right shoulder:
UvV61.jpg

This is my second one, it is on my right ankle:
5geCg.jpg

MyTattoo.jpg
This is my cover up tattoo..... Never thought It would be this big but.... what ever!
MyUpperbacktattoo.jpg
this is a lil blurry but it's in the middle of my upper back and it means "transmigration of soul, the never ending" I have 2 more but those aren't appropriate to show.... But they are stars..

9zu0t1.jpg

m7dg5z.jpg

They mean strength and honor. That was 3 years or so ago when they were done, well the red lettering was done, the black dragon circles I had for about a year prior, though she touched them up when I went in for the red, was the same artist who did both the black and the red. The black is still very black, was very pleased with the artist who did them.

I have them situated on the back of my fore arm so when you stand behind me looking at my back the tattoos are upright.

No tattoos since, though I have a million ideas for more.

me three!!!! jokes im too cool for that shit :p

and the chinese characters are my chinese name. read from top to bottom - chim, yihk, ming

Chim = Family name
Yihk Ming = my actual chinese name, it means like "bright bright" one is bright as in bright light, and the other is bright as in clever or smart

This is my second one. Got it in memory of my mom. She loved sunflowers. This was right when I had it done.
FzGMS.jpg

In honor of all the crazy ass ladies I have met, and no doubt will meet more of, I got this wonderful tattoo :)
10899430_426742634155562_952757306_n.jpg

It's a jekyll and hyde motif, work done by John Guzman down here at No Hard Feelings. Can't wait to color it :)

Top Bottom