What's new

Wildstar Potential BiS Gear Spreedsheet

You are missing Pirate's Bane for Weapon Attachment, it's BIS for most of the class to my understanding. It drop off from Tugga (i think i spelled it right) the first boss in Skullcano killing him without letting him eat any of his foods. He's really easy to farm, every dps in the guild should have it, considering how easy he is. That being said, I am sure me or any of the Talmari clan member would love to help anyone who is interesting in it.

Id be down to do the pirates bane runs after im done with or in between world bosses.

I can tank and bring 4 interrupts. Heard the glitching was fixed

And by tank, I really mean go with 4 DPS.

Tank is not require to farm him but we can do it with 4 dps if anything, although, it's faster with 5 dps. I wont trust Carbin unless i see the fix myself, most of the them really never got fixed :)

Yeah you can just five DPS him, if you're hitting your interrupts he'll only get off like 4 auto attacks the entire fight. Even if the glitch is fixed, it's not hard to interrupt him during food phase. His first Devour has no IA, and then he builds one IA each Devour after that. So one person with 3IA can take the first two, and then another can get the third and if he's not dead by that point you did it wrong.

I know isn't it hilarious?

I love when people talk about "Tugga spam" in zone chat because it sounds just vaguely masturbatory enough for me to giggle at. I am an eight-year-old.

Top Bottom