What's new

Pre-Ordering?

Zephyr

So I'm guessing at least a couple people have pre-ordered the game. I'm thinking of doing the same but I'm not sure where to get it from. Amazon.com has a decent deal where you get $20 back to spend on Amazon but since I'm in Canada I don't think it will get shipped in time for me to get on the 5th. So its digital download for me.

Is the extra content with the limited edition or digital deluxe worth the extra dough? I think the French, German, and British building would be pretty cool, adding a lot more variety and cosmetic to the game which I really like? Anyone else pre-order the upgraded versions?

So I'm guessing at least a couple people have pre-ordered the game. I'm thinking of doing the same but I'm not sure where to get it from. Amazon.com has a decent deal where you get $20 back to spend on Amazon but since I'm in Canada I don't think it will get shipped in time for me to get on the 5th. So its digital download for me.

Is the extra content with the limited edition or digital deluxe worth the extra dough? I think the French, German, and British building would be pretty cool, adding a lot more variety and cosmetic to the game which I really like? Anyone else pre-order the upgraded versions?

Well this is how I did it: Preordered with a discount. Just the normal one with the heroes. The DLC of the cities will be 20$ so I saved money if I decide I want them in the future. :) Just my two cents

A lot of us did it from Green Man Group because they were running a special. Not sure where the best deal is now.

The version I got was the special edition with Heroes/Villains, but not Deluxe.

Oh so the alternate city pack for the French, German, British will be available in the future as DLC? If that is so I might just get the limited edition and like Tr1age decide later. Might be nice to see after release what the cities DLC actually contains before buying.

Top Bottom