What's new

Premium Supporter Membership Perks

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
You may or may not have noticed, depending on what ad-blocker you use... we have added a few things to the site to help us monetarily as we invest more time and effort into making this site a truly one of a kind experience for everyone involved!

Introducing PREMIUM Supporter Membership:

Premium Supporter Membership Details:

Our Premium Supporter Membership gives you an Ad-Free Experience while giving you special privileges such as being able to:
-Edit your own title
-Edit your own signature.
-Increased Inbox Space from 25 to 500 messages
-Group messaging(unlimited recipients in one message)
-Auto-Response and Prefixes for Private Messages/Group Lists for multiple recipients
As well you will be awarded a Special Achievement for your awesome contribution to help keep the site up and running! All upgrades purchased go directly to helping us maintain this site. We appreciate your support!

PREMIUM MEMBER ADDITIONS:
  • User name changing
  • Special Animation for Username
  • Special badges
  • Special Username Color
  • OR SET your own Username and Title Color!
  • A new roll system like nothing you have ever seen... well actually like everything you have seen!
  • Add a cover photo to your profile.

Other Upgrades:
There are a bunch of other upgrades and perks we have added as well, check out the link above to see them all!

Last edited:
I think it's great to have some membership options, especially for all the work you & Kbambz are doing on the site. I know it is costly to develop such a comprehensive community, not to mention the mumble server costs. Unfortunately for my current budget, I am limited to what I can contribute, but hopefully in the future I can commit to supporting in a more consistent way.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the time, effort, love and care that you guys (all of you guys, moderators, podcasters, officers, contributors, etc.) put in to AltTabMe/Arcanix to make it so awesome!
I presume we can still make independent donations as we are able? Hey, who is gonna turn away $$$ right? I wouldn't! :)

I think it's great to have some membership options, especially for all the work you & Kbambz are doing on the site. I know it is costly to develop such a comprehensive community, not to mention the mumble server costs. Unfortunately for my current budget, I am limited to what I can contribute, but hopefully in the future I can commit to supporting in a more consistent way.

This is why we decided to go with different tiers of upgrades as well as Ads for those who just can't do it. There is something in there for everyone that helps us out over here.(as long as you don't use the shit out of adblock :) )

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time, effort, love and care that you guys (all of you guys, moderators, podcasters, officers, contributors, etc.) put in to AltTabMe/Arcanix to make it so awesome!

Our pleasure. It really is! I often brush my teeth AFTER coming to the site... and maybe I pee after too. Depends on what I drank the night before.

I presume we can still make independent donations as we are able? Hey, who is gonna turn away $$$ right? I wouldn't! :)

We still have the support us on the right that keeps tally of our monthly expenses and how much has been donated yes.

We still have the support us on the right that keeps tally of our monthly expenses and how much has been donated yes.

Hmm... I can see the tally, but I can't see an option to donate (independently from the premium packages).

As long as the ads dont turn into "GAIN A GIANT HORSECOCK" "JUST ONE WEEK OF PILLS" "LOSE 800 POUNDS TOMORROW WITH THIS SMOOTHIE MADE OF ASS CHEESE" lol. Ok I got carried away there.

I thought ads now tailor themselves to what you search for and visit on the internet?

Where have you been lately...

So...does that mean I can or I can't change my signature/title without upgrading? Because I totally don't have the option anymore.

I would have donated to the site already, but I have to wait a few more months to be able to use PayPal legally (I know, I could just lie about my age on the internet, but I like to be honest). Not having ads would be great, and helping the site at the same time makes it an even better idea. I really appreciate the grandfathering in as well.

Updated Premium Membership to add some more perks!

Premium Supporter Membership

Our Premium Supporter Membership gives you an Ad-Free Experience while giving you special privileges such as being able to:
  • -Edit your own title
  • -Edit your own signature.
  • -Increased Inbox Space from 25 to 500 messages
  • -Group messaging(unlimited recipients in one message)
  • -Auto-Response and Prefixes for Private Messages/Group Lists for multiple recipients
  • -Chat Box: Express yourself and Pick any color for your text. Also you can edit your own posts *
As well you will be awarded a Special Achievement for your awesome contribution to help keep the site up and running! All upgrades purchased go directly to helping us maintain this site. We appreciate your support!

*Example of chat text color for Premium:
1CtmUkQ.png

Added Feature for Premium: Chat Box: Express yourself and Pick any color for your text. Also you can edit your own posts

Can you be a premium member month-to-month whenever you contribute $10? Or are you looking for people who can definitely commit to $10 a month? Just wondered.

Can you be a premium member month-to-month whenever you contribute $10? Or are you looking for people who can definitely commit to $10 a month? Just wondered.

You can always cancel your membership at the end of the month. So yes, yes you can :)

I submitted a request to get a premium membership to my budget committee (aka my wife). I expect an update on how the approval process is going at the next board meeting (aka dinner).

Why am I an advocate of premium membership?

1. It helps me lose weight!

My ten dollars a month might otherwise be spent at the golden arches, taco bell, checkers or Starbucks on something far less satisfying and much more artery clogging!

2. It saves on gas!

Three gallons in Florida costs more and only gets me so far. For ten bucks I get a month of AD free entertainment with my favorite online community!

3. Cheaper than sweat shop labor and better quality products!

OMG! The cumulative skills, talents, and creativity of Tristan, Katie and contributors is worth way more than my measly ten spot a month. Hell even ten dollars an hour is a pittance for that expertise. Unbelievable bang for the buck!

4. Senior citizens on fixed incomes can afford it!

That's almost me! Seriously, I live paycheck to paycheck, as do many of us. But a few coupons at the grocery store, and flea market finds, easily give me the one thousand Pennies I need to feed the continued growth of baby AltTabMe. I am sure if you twist Tristan's arm he would even have the baby send you a picture of itself and personalized letters a few times a year letting you know how it is thriving, growing, and not starving thanks to your considerate donation! =)

I'm gonna pop some tags!

5. No long term commitments!

This should really appeal to the guys! Cancel your subscription at any time without fear of an emotional breakup!

I just really wanted to remind everyone about this option. I know, for what little I am able to contribute, that it is greatly appreciated by AltTabMe and I, in turn, appreciate the great content, camraderie, and features. If you can swing it, consider it too! It is a labor of love, so let's all join in this online orgy of appreciation! =)

PS - I made this post unbeknownst to Tristan or Katie, of my own accord, because I really believe in what they've created for us all to enjoy. No pressure or guilt to support, just my reasons for doing do.
Hugs everyone! =)

Top Bottom