What's new

Wildstar Preorders start today!

Where was this about 8 months ago? Poor hype train was so ill timed.

So terribly, terribly true.

That said, there are already some discounts flying around. Check your emails if you're subbed to GreenManGaming. 25% off the regular and deluxe versions.

So just for guesstimations and all, how many people are actually thinking about picking this up? Cause even if we get a little group going on, say 5-10 people, it would still be awesome as we can all group level and do dung runs on our way to the Elder Game stuff.

I will be picking it up, preorder hitting up beta weekends, the whole shamboozal

P.S: Baldo -brucethumbsup-

We're over the 10 person mark. We'll coordinate servers when we get a server list in the future. For the upcoming beta weekends I suggest people play together as well and mumble =)

We're over the 10 person mark. We'll coordinate servers when we get a server list in the future. For the upcoming beta weekends I suggest people play together as well and mumble =)

Thats Awesome! And Yeah, theres no point having 10 people on if we aren't tearing it up together while laughing about it on mumble. But Yeah ill definitely be on this weekend, so if anyone sees me on Mumble come hangout!

Just grabbed my pre-order I'll be hanging out in mumble during the beta weekends... My toon name will most likely be DannyHeads. Just so you guys know

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk.

Bruce, I think I will have to take your offer for buying it for me. As far as I can tell, I will be unable to pre-order a US game. I will send you a DM.

Kk. I believe they are identifying which version you purchase via your IP address, do you want to try a proxy before I purchase you a version?

D*ck move Carbine!... Not very nice.
now wondering should I purchase this or not.... again not a fan of the monthly fees, specially with so much RL lately lol.
Will keep up with the posts to figure out servers n'stuff in case I jump in the wagon.
/strip

D*ck move Carbine!... Not very nice.
now wondering should I purchase this or not.... again not a fan of the monthly fees, specially with so much RL lately lol.
Will keep up with the posts to figure out servers n'stuff in case I jump in the wagon.
/strip
Remember, you can always use gold to buy your monthly sub.

Remember, you can always use gold to buy your monthly sub.
oh indeed! but I'm not very good at economics and TBH don't really have all that free time to make the gold for it, still $15 isn't all that much so i'll probably end up playing with you guys for shits and giggles

IP change over VPN did not work for me. Anybody else tried it? And if yes, what program did you use? (I used fly VPN)

IP change over VPN did not work for me. Anybody else tried it? And if yes, what program did you use? (I used fly VPN)

You are stupid for using FlyVPN. Just use the Chrome extension Hola instead. It worked for me.

edith says: After the purchase you will have to tell the support to add it to your account, just FYI

20% off Green Man Gaming - PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M

Lasts for like... Another day. Got me the Deluxe for $60 even (so deluxe for cost of regular retail).

Top Bottom