What's new

Star Citizen PSA: Star Citizen info

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
Just a general announcement for those interested - beginning February 14 Star Citizen and Squadron 42 will no longer be offered as a single package to backers, so this is the last chance to back the game and get full access to both for around $45. Moving forward they will be offered separately so future backers and those that preorder/buy the full game at release will have to pay the full price of the separate games.

I'm not trying to convince anyone they should buy the game, but if you were on the fence this may be a point of interest. Obviously this is still an alpha game and there is always a risk to backing. If anyone has any questions, wants package recommendations, or wants some hype material to sway them (in a totally biased fashion) let me know. If you aren't up to date on Star Citizen's development I highly recommend checking out some of the recent videos (i.e. the in-engine planetary landing video, streams of the alpha universe you can access now, Squadron 42 trailers, etc.) so you have a better idea of the progress as it stands now.

Opinion time - this is the best time to back as you get access to both games as well as the starter ship of your choosing which you can hop on and start flying right now. Arena commander alone is worth the price to me (the ship combat testing module); I've spent more time in that then in some games I've payed $60+ for. The combat is really freaking fun (PvP and PvE wave style modes as well as free flight to learn in).

Will the price of the HTC Vive be announced before or after that date? I highly base my likeliness for buying this game on the likeliness of having VR. If new PC+VR will be less than 2k, I´ll consider it.

Between the division and over watch I dunno if I really like space enough to jump in. However I do think the game looks beautiful from the streams I've watched.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom