What's new

Wildstar PvP Circle

ByunTaeng

We now have a PvP Circle! There are around 15 members in the circle now yay!
We will be doing Rated BGs & Arenas.
First goal is to get people 1500 Arena Rating & 1500 RBG Rating.
Ultimate goal at the moment is to get as many people to 1800 Rating as possible.
It is my strong belief that once we get people at least 1500 geared, the push to 1800 will not be as bad (as there are many 1800 players tanking their ratings to sell ratings & to avoid 1 hour queues)
For all of those that need Arena Boosts, Please Type your Class and Spec.
I will be tanking my 2's rating to help boost people!
Please at least be full 50 PvP blue gear! (unless there are better PvE Gear Available).
It would also be good if you knew how the animations work for each class!

Obviously, I am still new to the guild so if a council member would rather run the circle that would be awesome!

I don't wanna run it :p So by all means! Thanks for getting it organized, toss me an invite next time I'm on.

I think its awesome you're taking the initiative here. Good job. +1 turtle points.

I had fun and I'm down for more pvp, but mostly on the weekends when I can play later into the night. During the week I don't have a lot of time after work so i like to get in an adventure/dungeon or 2.

I think its awesome you're taking the initiative here. Good job. +1 turtle points.

Ohh a turtle point. Hold on to that, he doesn't hand those out often. Glad to see people are stepping up to organize things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ohh a turtle point. Hold on to that, he doesn't hand those out often. Glad to see people are stepping up to organize things.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
They're worth as much as a diamond wrapped in hundred dollar bills.

Crake is not fun to fight against. I literally can't even begin to form a response to that build as a medic. :(
My response is:
Stun>Call Panda/SS

Man people be smokin that warrior hash like you guys are un-killable. I beat duppa 1v1 all the timeee.

Top Bottom