What's new

Rage Mode Activate!

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
3...2...1... Fuck stupid ass people who don't know what the fuck they are doing. Pisses me the fuck off when I lose work because of their ignorance. There is a feature on our program called autosafe. I have mine set to every 6 minutes because i have lost work before and wouldn't let it happen again. So the guy who mapped this tank decided he wanted to work on it because he didn't have anything to do. Well the WHOLE fucking day goes by and he hands it back to me saying he didn't get much done because "he was distracted".

So i take the job back without any complaint whatsoever because i could finish it by the end of the day. So i get to the end and decide to print it, at this time my program decides it wants to crash. I say ok i'll lose only a few minutes of my work because i have Autosafe on my computer. I come in this morning and the last safe was Friday. Lets just say i am pissed the fuck off because his ignorance is gonna cause me a LOT of extra unnecessary work.

If i am absent today you will know why or if i pop into the chat and just start cursing up a storm you will know why.

RAGE mode ACTIVATE!!!!!!!! raaaaaaawwwwwwrrrrr

Tell me how you really feel?

But in all seriousness, just let it out brotha. Can't stress on the fact that it needs to get done because then you are stressing AND the work still needs to get done. Just get it out of the way and move on.
Any way you can back your stuff up onto a separate device just so you don't have to rely on software you don't own/maintain to do it for you?

As a fan of Baldoraxx, this makes me sad. The obvious solution is to channel your inner Chuck, then roundhouse that fucker to the face so good that it knocks him back in time to fix it for you.

Thanks everybody.

Today has just been stressful but i don't usually brood over something to long. I kicked it into high gear, listened to some calming music (Skillet, Imagine Dragons, Darius Rucker, Florida Georgia Line and some other bands) and calmed down quite a bit and got it done. I lost all of yesterdays work and made it back in about 3 hours because i didn't check my emails and i told everyone else to leave me the hell alone and let me finish this lol. But I got in this morning (already feeling sick) and just exploded when i realized nothing saved.

I pull 9-10 hours a day at work and don't really get much sleep (5-7 hours maybe). I usually take Saturday and Sunday to recuperate/sleep in. But this weekend we had a pool party/ping-pong of death and a lot of driving. Just haven't really had any winding down time.

Top Bottom