What's new

Wildstar Raid Availability Schedule

LaNCeRs

Alas! Something to hopefully clear up the raid availability times and put is a step closer to raiding. I would appreciate if everyone would take the time to list your availability.

We have 40 people listed on our attunement doc. It would be nice to see 40 submissions to this spreadsheet. :) I know a few of you have already posted your availabilities in the other thread, if I don't see your submission on this doc in a day, or so. I will add it for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m7gDzILplzwkwsip1KoGzcEWa_ZVxQDEBU9irW0KDhc/edit#gid=0

We have 38 on our raiding roster btw. There are 40 lines, but header and column descriptions eat 2.

I can work around my sleeping/working schedule to be able to raid to a certain degree, I CANNOT by any motive raid past 10pm est on a working night tho, that's exactly the time when I need to get going for work, plus as I will probably be modifying my sleeping schedule a bit committing to more than a couple of days could be a little too much for this poor old man.
with that being said... I'm very excited to raid with you guys!!

I usually have no problems with staying up late / waking up early on Saturday/Sunday, so if we raid, these days would be perfect for me.

edith says: I´ve added a nice selection tool for class.

Just updated mine, Can maybe make one of the weekday raids (as its a 2am start for me) but making both is probably pushing it. Still perfect for weekend raids!

Top Bottom