What's new

GW2 Random

Zakis

War Priestess
K so I didn't realize the GW2 wiki had already laid out every damn skill period in easy to read charts. I might take them and consolidate them on our site to make it easier to read. It might be time to focus on an engineer guide specifically though lol.

Yeah, most of my guides is just compiling the data off of wikis in a more manageable format and adding experience flair into my typings.

I think the most useful thing for me will be a quick reference. Since I have an iPad, I thought I'd just build out a couple images for an album that I can quickly swap back and forth from. I'll post some images of what I end up with later.

I think the most useful thing for me will be a quick reference. Since I have an iPad, I thought I'd just build out a couple images for an album that I can quickly swap back and forth from. I'll post some images of what I end up with later.

ArenaNet has shown off an app before, utilizing the game world map I believe, and the ability to chat with people in game, check auctions, etc. I don't know when that is slated to release, but it looks nifty.

ArenaNet has shown off an app before, utilizing the game world map I believe, and the ability to chat with people in game, check auctions, etc. I don't know when that is slated to release, but it looks nifty.
I'm looking forward to the app, I wish there was a little more on details and a possible release time frame. Hopefully you can see where all the guildies are at the same time. Would be great for 'come to me!'.

Top Bottom