What's new

Wildstar Remaining Silver Dungeon Scheduling

LaNCeRs

As of last night, we now have four people that are through the dungeon attunement! Big congrats to Crake, Sezemas, Clamares, and Coxworth!

With that said, we also have four additional people that are one dungeon away from being through this step of the attunement process. After a brief discussion with a few of the people who are already attuned, ideally, we would like to have around 8-10 people through the dungeon attunement so that we can knock out the world bosses in an extremely efficient manner. Through my experiences we should be able to do any of the world bosses with approximately 12-14 people.

To those four people, what times work for you to get your remaining dungeon silver?

zorph - When will you be available this week or weekend to attempt your Skullcano run?
Typhor - When will you be available this week or weekend to attempt your SSM run?
@TedMosby - When will you be available this week or weekend to attempt your SSM run?
Gyoin - When will you be available this week or weekend to attempt your SSM run?

I want to be able to help find a group, at a time that works for you, to get some practice runs and attempts in... Especially for the SSM runs.

I think that is Gyoins friend mike. He never comes to the forums anyway so its probably easier to Gyoin instead lol.

Me and Mike/TedMosby/ Mr.Boston are usually available every evening from 5PM-10PM ish. I know he's camping starting next week on Monday to Monday, and I'm unavailable this Saturday and Sunday. We've done all the other dungeons together, so we've been pretty consistent in dungeons.

Let me know if you guys are free this week in that 5-10 time frame and we can probably make it work.

Me and Mike/TedMosby/ Mr.Boston are usually available every evening from 5PM-10PM ish. I know he's camping starting next week on Monday to Monday, and I'm unavailable this Saturday and Sunday. We've done all the other dungeons together, so we've been pretty consistent in dungeons.

Let me know if you guys are free this week in that 5-10 time frame and we can probably make it work.

So you are a tank, Ted is DPS, Mr. Boston is a healer or DPS? Outside of today, I should have some time either Wednesday and Thursday starting around 8-8:30 EST till whenever you guys need to log. Depending on what remaining comp we need to fill the ranks, I can reach out to some of the guys who have silvered SSM and see what their availability is.

Also, can you tell me for certain what bosses you have cleared? I know chime, and almost fire lady. Any others? I was going to do a quick run down of the other SSM bosses to hopefully speed up the learning process. The others are quite simple once the mechanics are recognized.

So you are a tank, Ted is DPS, Mr. Boston is a healer or DPS? Outside of today, I should have some time either Wednesday and Thursday starting around 8-8:30 EST till whenever you guys need to log. Depending on what remaining comp we need to fill the ranks, I can reach out to some of the guys who have silvered SSM and see what their availability is.

Also, can you tell me for certain what bosses you have cleared? I know chime, and almost fire lady. Any others? I was going to do a quick run down of the other SSM bosses to hopefully speed up the learning process. The others are quite simple once the mechanics are recognized.

Sorry for confusion, Mike = TedMosby = Mr.Boston . Same person. Stalker DPS.

Got chimes down pretty well, had fire to 6% on our like third attempt (but it was ages ago). The Eye beam large hammer guy gave us a lot of trouble, someone always bumper car'ing and such. The rest is foreign to me (and I believe Mosby as well).

Sorry for confusion, Mike = TedMosby = Mr.Boston . Same person. Stalker DPS.

Got chimes down pretty well, had fire to 6% on our like third attempt (but it was ages ago). The Eye beam large hammer guy gave us a lot of trouble, someone always bumper car'ing and such. The rest is foreign to me (and I believe Mosby as well).

Ahh, gotcha. Well that actually works out perfect. I will try and round up Smarty, so he can show Ted the jumping puzzle in the middle and grabbing res points. It's not an absolute requirement, but will shave about 10 minutes off the run. I will also try and find us a healer and ranged DPS. And we can try and coordinate a time on Wednesday or Thursday.

SSM quick run down for the basic fundamentals, what to interrupt, what not to interrupt, etc. will be in a seperate post.

Ahh, gotcha. Well that actually works out perfect. I will try and round up Smarty, so he can show Ted the jumping puzzle in the middle and grabbing res points. It's not an absolute requirement, but will shave about 10 minutes off the run. I will also try and find us a healer and ranged DPS. And we can try and coordinate a time on Wednesday or Thursday.

SSM quick run down for the basic fundamentals, what to interrupt, what not to interrupt, etc. will be in a seperate post.

Ted's done the jumping puzzle part. He was also able to avoid trash packs and summon through, not sure if that's been hotfixed yet.

Ted's done the jumping puzzle part. He was also able to avoid trash packs and summon through, not sure if that's been hotfixed yet.
I believe it has. You can no longer summon near the bosses. The best way is the get the graveyard and to all die and res at that location. That is good to know that he already knows it though. Definitely the quickest way around things.

I believe it has. You can no longer summon near the bosses. The best way is the get the graveyard and to all die and res at that location. That is good to know that he already knows it though. Definitely the quickest way around things.

There may still be some benefit to ted trying to summon us in certain areas, stealth bypassing trash. Even if it's not directly to bosses, if he can still summon on the 1 minute timer, that beats us fighting 3 sets of trash hands down.

There may still be some benefit to ted trying to summon us in certain areas, stealth bypassing trash. Even if it's not directly to bosses, if he can still summon on the 1 minute timer, that beats us fighting 3 sets of trash hands down.

I totally agree. I am not sure if we tried to summon past any trash last night, but it is definitely worth a shot. Not like we lose any material time if the summon doesn't go off anyways.

I totally agree. I am not sure if we tried to summon past any trash last night, but it is definitely worth a shot. Not like we lose any material time if the summon doesn't go off anyways.

The other day, he was able to summon us directly to optionals, then we moved on our way. Doesn't hurt to try.

Would love to get in some of this action! Schedule is a bit wayward atm, but would happily put my name down for benchwarmer if you guys turn up short 1 dps

I'm game for anyday, at any time after 5 pm pacific. On thursday I am available starting 3 pm pst since becca will be working from home that day.

Top Bottom