What's new

Wildstar Resources from Housing - What do you have to offer?

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
I just wanted people to post what they have on their houses, be it challenges, gathering nodes, or other shenanigans.

Please post your characters houses and distribution levels (Owner/Neighbor).

Gyoin (50/50) - 5/5 Large Rested Exp Bonus, Mining Tier 4, Farm tier 3, Festival Tier 5, Mailbox (Use F, not right click), and a holdout of 6 waves against level 14 mobs that grants a bag (generally 150 renown reward)

Cutman (50/50) - Thicket Tier 2, Farm tier 2, Vendbot, Dueling Arena (Gives a title if you duel at least once inside it)

Please add me on both. Gather away or abuse Gyoin's 5/5 rested bonus.

Euchale (50/50) - Tier 5 Mining plot, Elite Garden (Tier 5?), Jump challenge (Vind Plushy, wierd tree), Mayday expedition, Festival Tier 5, Eldan excavation site (Char with eye, Engineering Manual). Feel free to add me.

Zakis-(75/25)-Shardspire Jump Challenge, Farside Biome with portal to Farside, EXPEDITION: Abandoned Eldan Test Lab, Hot Springs(for sexy times). Comfort-Large, Aroma-Medium, Ambience-Large, Pride-Medium.

NOTE - GARDEN is currently reserved for Dainjre as he levels cooking for endgame.

Peachtrees-(75/25)-The plan with her is to not worry about the plot and the housing buffs but be an area for needed plugs. I have yet another garden here for Dainjre atm and I am willing to throw up something else for someone. If anyone has any plugs with challenges and no room for them, send them to Peachtrees provided they are not soulbound of course.

EDITED: 6/12/2014: I now have an expedition on my plot and a portal to FARSIDE!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Farside portal for tele to thayd, as well as a relic Nodes, and garden, both of which give 100% to whoever farms them. Help yourself whenever I'm not online. :)

Dunno about exp bonuses but there are plenty other better options than my casa for that.
I do have 2 good challenges I have not seen very often:

- Whirlwind
- Cubigs

feel free to drop by and jump away I know I do every time I can...
plus I have the Biggest Eye watching you of them all... look up!

Top Bottom